List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who is Celia's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Celia's father?

Started by days4ever2 at 2013/04/30 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 10:00PM, Views: 4080, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/01 01:42PM
    Re: Who is Celia's father?
    Axl Rose

Or what if there is no guardian and Evelyn just made the whole thing up about Celia's guardian as a way to keep Celia under her thumb, and that she did it for a reason and the reason being that what if Evelyn is really Celia's biological mother but that Celia doesn't know it but that Evelyn knows the truth and has kept quiet all these years

Or Evelyn could possibly be related to Celia somehow

But if Celia's guardian is in fact her biological father, then her father could be anybody from AMC's past or present

But at the same time I have always wondered if Celia is Dimitri Marick's daughter with Alex Devane, because if you remember Alex Anna Devane's twin sister she left Pine Valley with Dimitri and what if in that time frame, Alex and Dimitri had a daughter, that daughter being Celia

Or what if Celia's mother is Gillian Andrassy because if you look at Gillian the actress who played her, and then you look at the actress who plays Celia now, the resemblance is uncanny, almost like they could be mother and daughter

#12   2013/05/01 04:11PM
    VioletteD

Does anyone think there is a reason for the guardian requesting she stop volunteering? Just seemed it might be a clue of some sort.

#13   2013/05/01 04:48PM
    lbugcoco

Quote Axl Rose: I think Celia's father is Dimitri Marick

That would be awesome. Love to see him back too!

#14   2013/05/01 05:05PM
    days4ever2

Quote VioletteD: Does anyone think there is a reason for the guardian requesting she stop volunteering? Just seemed it might be a clue of some sort.

That's why it might be Dimitri.

#15   2013/05/01 05:39PM
    Busiacarol

Celia's father must be David. When he was bringing people back from the dead, he probably saved her for himself, as you said. Evelyn must be someone he hired to take care of her. How can he enjoy being her father when he has no contact with her? Of course, what David does isn't always rational.

#16   2013/05/01 08:19PM
    Judalon

Yes, I've been posting her as Kitty forgot she became Kelly but she did marry Link & moved away so I think they have to eventually reveal that she is really Kelly. As for the father of a 18 year old.... Could be Anna & David's daughter back from the dead. He's the only major control freak.

#17   2013/06/02 10:00PM
    Cathyamcfan

I remember it all. I remember Brooke arriving on the back of Benny sago's motorcycle....I remember kitty/Kelly Lincoln and nick (r.i.p.). Phoebe was one of high faulting bitches

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list