List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who is Celia's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Celia's father?

Started by days4ever2 at 2013/04/30 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 10:00PM, Views: 4353, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/30 01:13PM
    Who is Celia's father?
    days4ever2

I wonder who Celia's father is? Do you think that she is David and Anna's daughter Leona that supposedly died? Maybe David faked her death to keep her for himself and away from Anna. Otherwise who else could she be? I wonder if this Evelyn person will be related to anyone in town also. Otherwise it would seem strange to give her such a big part.

#2   2013/04/30 06:36PM
    Re: Who is Celia's father?
    Alohanails

Quote days4ever2: I wonder who Celia's father is? Do you think that she is David and Anna's daughter Leona that supposedly died? Maybe David faked her death to keep her for himself and away from Anna. Otherwise who else could she be? I wonder if this Evelyn person will be related to anyone in town also. Otherwise it would seem strange to give her such a big part.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out....Evelyn is being played by Francesca James who originated the role of Kitty/Kelly back in the late 70's and early 80's....she also directed AMC for years.....I wish they would have brought her back as Kelly (Kitty died) but I can see them creating a new character and giving her the role as well since she's been with AMC so long and she is so talented.....anybody out there remember Kitty back in the day with Nick Davis and Lincoln Tyler? That was good stuff back then....Phoebe was soooooo evil!

#3   2013/04/30 06:45PM
    Axl Rose

I think Celia's father is Dimitri Marick

#4   2013/04/30 06:59PM
    NewGHfan101

Quote Axl Rose: I think Celia's father is Dimitri Marick

#5   2013/04/30 07:32PM
    days4ever2

Quote Axl Rose: I think Celia's father is Dimitri Marick

I never thought about that! Good idea

#6   2013/04/30 08:32PM
    days4ever2

I think Michael Nader was at the opening party too. I wonder who her mother is then.

#7   2013/05/01 03:39AM
    elijahsgotit

if it is in fact her father, so far they've just said guardian.

#8   2013/05/01 05:25AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

We all know her guardian/father will turn out to be someone from PV's past (or possible present).

#9   2013/05/01 06:47AM
    Axl Rose

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: We all know her guardian/father will turn out to be someone from PV's past (or possible present).

Imagine if her father or "guardian" ends up being a Pine Valley villain from the past or present that could be dead but is really alive or if her guardian is alive then he could be in prison

#10   2013/05/01 12:43PM
    days4ever2

Can I just say that I am so happy that our shows are back! I actually love the storylines already on AMC (not as much on OLTL but still love it). Celia and Pete are going to be the new young super couple I think!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list