List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I want to know already!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want to know already!

Started by happy_soapfan at 2013/04/30 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 05:50PM, Views: 445, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 11:52AM
    I want to know already!
    happy_soapfan

Can they just please tell us when happened 5 years ago at the party already. They keep implying that Tad is "gone" but that's all they keep saying. And why was David locked up anyway?!?! And was Bianca & David visiting Marissa at the graveyard. At first I thought maybe Bianca was visiting Erica since Susan Lucci isn't returning but after today when Bianca & Miranda were talking at the coffee shop and mentioned Erica, it seems as if Bianca was implying that Erica was okay.

But anyway here's my theory on what happened that night: JR pulled the trigger Marissa & Tad some how got hit & died. David must've saw JR and he grabbed him and there was a struggle and the gun accidently went off and hit JR which puts him in a coma. David was there with the gun and got blame for the shooting and that's how he landed in jail.

#2   2013/04/30 12:02PM
    Re: I want to know already!
    raylit

Quote happy_soapfan: Can they just please tell us when happened 5 years ago at the party already. They keep implying that Tad is "gone" but that's all they keep saying. And why was David locked up anyway?!?! And was Bianca & David visiting Marissa at the graveyard. At first I thought maybe Bianca was visiting Erica since Susan Lucci isn't returning but after today when Bianca & Miranda were talking at the coffee shop and mentioned Erica, it seems as if Bianca was implying that Erica was okay.

But anyway here's my theory on what happened that night: JR pulled the trigger Marissa & Tad some how got hit & died. David must've saw JR and he grabbed him and there was a struggle and the gun accidently went off and hit JR which puts him in a coma. David was there with the gun and got blame for the shooting and that's how he landed in jail.

I read a interview with both Michael Knight and Susan Lucci that said they are open to coming back to Pine Valley, just not a good time right now. So I am guessing Tad is not dead. And with David in town no one stays dead anyhow

#3   2013/05/01 03:30AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote happy_soapfan: Can they just please tell us when happened 5 years ago at the party already. They keep implying that Tad is "gone" but that's all they keep saying. And why was David locked up anyway?!?! And was Bianca & David visiting Marissa at the graveyard. At first I thought maybe Bianca was visiting Erica since Susan Lucci isn't returning but after today when Bianca & Miranda were talking at the coffee shop and mentioned Erica, it seems as if Bianca was implying that Erica was okay.

Marissa being dead makes sense given Bianca's struggle but at the grave, David didn't seem to apologetic which would imply more the death of Tad than Marissa so dunno bout those two but it's definitely JR in the hospital bed

#4   2013/05/01 07:52AM
    whatapaincho...

I must have missed Bianca at the grave site. And after the comment brooke or opal said how's your mom doing Miranda,, makes sence now it would be marissa,, As Jr was really upset with Marissa over her relationship with Binks.

Altho I thought Tad was dead, it would explain David's comment at the grave site, about he would get revenge. And at the begining Angie told david she has to testifly for him it wasn't right for him to be locked up for something he didn't do.

It's got me hooked for sure.

#5   2013/05/01 05:50PM
    Busiacarol

What you have described sounds plausible, happy. I'm with you, though. I wish they would spell it out. I'm too distracted trying to puzzle things out to really enjoy seeing everybody (almost everybody) again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list