List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Welcome Back AMC

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Welcome Back AMC

Started by MarcellaJayna at 2013/04/29 02:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 04:46PM, Views: 670, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/30 08:10AM
    Re: Welcome Back AMC
    Wilma J

Quote NewGHfan101: I can't send you a link. If you have Cable, it should be on your menu. FX Canada.

I just don't get it I can find FX and All My Children, but can't seem to watch it. Did you have to sign into something.

#12   2013/04/30 03:25PM
    rainhue

Quote Wilma J: I can't believe we don't get the show in Canada. I really hope that changes

You do get it in Canada. It is not on through your computer. It is on TV on your FX Canada channel. I wish we could watch it on TV here. Maybe someday...

#13   2013/04/30 06:45PM
    Alohanails

I am jealous....I got a subscription to Hulu plus just to watch AMC....sure wished they showed it on FX here in the US!

#14   2013/04/30 09:06PM
    hopey pix

I got it on my cable in Canada on FX Canada.It's also on At 3:00am-4:00am where I live,and I have to tape it late then!But,I would love it to be on TV and the computer for everyone to see like when on ABC!!

#15   2013/05/01 04:46PM
    lbugcoco

Yeaaaa!!!!! Loving it! I'm out of mourning. I find myself smiling and I swear, clapping at the end. ABC really screwed up, they lost a lot of viewers for other shows because of what they did to AMC.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list