List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/04 05:13PM, Views: 2554, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/01 03:34AM
    Re: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)
    elijahsgotit

I don't know how anyone could possibly think that was Marissa given that was clearly a man's hand Dix was holding. Women aren't exactly known for their hairy knuckles lmao

#22   2013/05/01 05:28AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote soapygirl1989:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote NewGHfan101: It's definitely JR.

If JR is in that hospital bed, I wonder just how he got there or how he landed himself in a coma because the last we saw of JR, remember he was at that party at the Chandler Mansion and he was pointing his gun at the whole lot of them, so I wonder if JR was either shot or beat up to the point where someone put him in a coma

In the very beginning of yesterdays episode they showed David and JR outside the mansion fighting over the gun and the gun went off twice I believe. It turned out that Brook was having a nightmare about what happened at their engagement party. I'm wondering where Jenny and Kathy are!

Where is Krystal?

#23   2013/05/01 05:30AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote iluvtad: I definitely think that it is Tad who is in the coma. I would have thought maybe Jr, but, yesterday when Cara was in the room with the patient in the coma, she looked at the person in a caring manner. I don't think she would have done that with JR.

I think Tad is dead. In the first episode, Jesse said that Pine Valley lost a part of its soul that night. And Dr. Joe said that it is too painful for Ruth to come back to PV. AND Opal has mentioned Tad being gone to Pete more than once. IF that was Tad in the bed, Opal and Ruth would be right there by his side.

#24   2013/05/01 06:45AM
    Axl Rose

That's true both Opal and Ruth would be at that hospital bed right by Tad's side but maybe at the same time maybe why they don't want to be at his bedside is maybe because it is too painful for them to be there or maybe if Tad is dead, David Hayward could bring him back because if you remember Project Orpheus, how David was bringing back the dead, he could bring back Tad then in that regard but at the same time I believe that Tad could be in that hospital bed but at the same time I also believe it could be J.R.

#25   2013/05/01 07:24AM
    whatapaincho...

I read a while back on another site, that it's Jr in the bed, and when he wakes up of course he's gonna be a different actor as JY went back to the bold and the beautiful. Now I don't know for sure but I am 99.9% positive it's Tad who's dead.

#26   2013/05/01 01:44PM
    Axl Rose

Quote whatapainchoosinanam: I read a while back on another site, that it's Jr in the bed, and when he wakes up of course he's gonna be a different actor as JY went back to the bold and the beautiful. Now I don't know for sure but I am 99.9% positive it's Tad who's dead.

Even if JR is in that bed, he is looking at jail time either way when he wakes up from that coma

#27   2013/05/01 05:35PM
    Busiacarol

The hand looks like a man's hand. Some people have written here that Tad is dead, but I think he is the one in the hospital bed because of the way Dixie is focusing on him and the way she acted in the hospital. But JR is a possibility. I am puzzled about which person's grave David went to When the shot rang out in the final episode, it wasn't clear who got shot, and there were several possibilities for which person the shooter might be. Now we know the shooter was David and that he killed someone by accident (or at least that's what Angie believes).

#28   2013/05/02 12:26AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Busiacarol: The hand looks like a man's hand. Some people have written here that Tad is dead, but I think he is the one in the hospital bed because of the way Dixie is focusing on him and the way she acted in the hospital. But JR is a possibility. I am puzzled about which person's grave David went to When the shot rang out in the final episode, it wasn't clear who got shot, and there were several possibilities for which person the shooter might be. Now we know the shooter was David and that he killed someone by accident (or at least that's what Angie believes).

Well considering their premise for the show's return included JR waking up from a coma, I highly doubt it's Tad. I think he's presumed dead.

#29   2013/05/03 05:52AM
    Busiacarol

Today we saw that it is indeed JR, but I didn't see handcuffs on him. The handcuffs are on Cassandra, being held by that creepy guy. I don't know how David could have so much time alone with JR. Usually visiting is limited in the ICU, and the medical staff are much more in attendance. There is no way David should have the opportunity to pull the plug on JR or strangle him with his bare hands. Since Bianca was visiting Marissa's grave, and from David's remarks to JR, it seems that when they were struggling with the gun, it went off and killed Miranda. Then David tried to kill JR, but the shot wasn't fatal. So I don't know how Angie could get David out of Jail by claiming what he did was an accident. Marissa, yes. But JR??

#30   2013/05/03 07:55AM
    Axl Rose

Either way JR should go to prison for what he did to Marissa and if there is any justice hopefully his character stays in prison for a very long time rotting behind bars but if anything what would hurt JR even more would be for him to come out of his coma and then be the town pariah in the sense that everyone will hate JR everyone including his own son AJ

But nothing can redeem JR especially after killing Marissa because he was planning on killing her but David got to JR and they were struggling for the gun and it went off accidentally killing Marissa in the process, so JR should pay just as much as David paid

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list