List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/04 05:13PM, Views: 2402, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/29 02:55PM
    Re: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)
    terriesingz

I think it is JR. Maybe Tad jumped in the way and they both got the bullet? Not sure, but sI think it is JR in the bed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/29 02:56PM
    #12   2013/04/29 03:26PM
    stilllovingt...

i heard that it is JR in the bed

#13   2013/04/29 04:12PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I heard it's JR - he shot himself that night at the party.

#14   2013/04/29 04:26PM
    Re: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory) Jr
    SHAWNAGIRL

Doesn't anyone remember they said from the get go that Jr is the one that has been in a Coma for the past 5 years

#15   2013/04/29 07:23PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote NewGHfan101: It's definitely JR.

If JR is in that hospital bed, I wonder just how he got there or how he landed himself in a coma because the last we saw of JR, remember he was at that party at the Chandler Mansion and he was pointing his gun at the whole lot of them, so I wonder if JR was either shot or beat up to the point where someone put him in a coma

If JR is in the hospital bed, well he can't hurt anyone else especially if JR is not waking up anytime soon from his coma

#16   2013/04/30 07:00AM
    Axl Rose

Even if JR does wake up from his coma, either way he is going to go to prison especially after what happened at that party when he had the gun and he was pointing it at the whole party

#17   2013/04/30 02:33PM
    lvmyabcsoaps

I immediately thought that it was Tad in the bed. It just seems like everyone is acting like he is gone/dead, so I wonder if he has been secretly in that bed for the past 5 yrs. Since it is Kara and her brother are the doctors and I had thought that they worked on patients secretly with David in the past. Maybe they carried on his work. Just a thought.

#18   2013/04/30 03:38PM
    iluvtad

I definitely think that it is Tad who is in the coma. I would have thought maybe Jr, but, yesterday when Cara was in the room with the patient in the coma, she looked at the person in a caring manner. I don't think she would have done that with JR.

#19   2013/04/30 06:40PM
    Axl Rose

Quote iluvtad: I definitely think that it is Tad who is in the coma. I would have thought maybe Jr, but, yesterday when Cara was in the room with the patient in the coma, she looked at the person in a caring manner. I don't think she would have done that with JR.

You certainly have a point there because Cara she was married to Tad

#20   2013/04/30 07:32PM
    soapygirl1989

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote NewGHfan101: It's definitely JR.

If JR is in that hospital bed, I wonder just how he got there or how he landed himself in a coma because the last we saw of JR, remember he was at that party at the Chandler Mansion and he was pointing his gun at the whole lot of them, so I wonder if JR was either shot or beat up to the point where someone put him in a coma

In the very beginning of yesterdays episode they showed David and JR outside the mansion fighting over the gun and the gun went off twice I believe. It turned out that Brook was having a nightmare about what happened at their engagement party. I'm wondering where Jenny and Kathy are!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list