List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/04 05:13PM, Views: 2525, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 10:07AM
    Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)
    Axl Rose

As for who I believe is in that hospital bed, as for theories as to who I see it being, I think it is either J.R. who is lying in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be David Hayward's brother Leo who is in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be AJ's mother David's daughter Babe

#2   2013/04/29 10:11AM
    Re: Who is in that hospital bed? (Theory)
    NewGHfan101

It's definitely JR.

#3   2013/04/29 10:39AM
    Axl Rose

Quote NewGHfan101: It's definitely JR.

If JR is in that hospital bed, I wonder just how he got there or how he landed himself in a coma because the last we saw of JR, remember he was at that party at the Chandler Mansion and he was pointing his gun at the whole lot of them, so I wonder if JR was either shot or beat up to the point where someone put him in a coma

#4   2013/04/29 10:54AM
    oltlforever31

My first thought was Erica, but I guess it would have to be someone who is on the show. Yeah, probably JR. I want to know who is in the ground? Anybody know?

#5   2013/04/29 10:55AM
    NewGHfan101

Quote oltlforever31: My first thought was Erica, but I guess it would have to be someone who is on the show. Yeah, probably JR. I want to know who is in the ground? Anybody know?

I think it's Marissa.

#6   2013/04/29 11:11AM
    wanden39

OK my theory that its JR seeing that he is the only actor that is on the cast list that hasn't been seen yet and Binks gets good new for her mom tomorrow

#7   2013/04/29 12:23PM
    Axl Rose

It could be JR or Marissa

#8   2013/04/29 12:28PM
    raylit

Quote Axl Rose: As for who I believe is in that hospital bed, as for theories as to who I see it being, I think it is either J.R. who is lying in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be David Hayward's brother Leo who is in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be AJ's mother David's daughter Babe

Judging from what the spoilers on this site say, I am going to have to agree it is most definitely JR handcuffed to that hospital bed!!!

#9   2013/04/29 12:38PM
    Alohanails

I am with the majority here...gotta be JR in that hospital bed.

#10   2013/04/29 12:48PM
    Axl Rose

Quote raylit:
    Quote Axl Rose: As for who I believe is in that hospital bed, as for theories as to who I see it being, I think it is either J.R. who is lying in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be David Hayward's brother Leo who is in that hospital bed in a coma or it could be AJ's mother David's daughter Babe

Judging from what the spoilers on this site say, I am going to have to agree it is most definitely JR handcuffed to that hospital bed!!!

If JR is the one who is handcuffed to that hospital bed in a coma, I don't see the need to handcuff JR especially if he is not a threat to anyone, he is not a danger to anyone he is in a coma for crying out loud and has been for 5 years, so I wonder if JR since he is in that coma it is the only thing that is preventing him from a prison sentence because I am sure he must have been on his way to prison

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list