List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: OMG! It's different, but I love it. (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! It's different, but I love it. (Spoilers)

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/04/29 01:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 08:36PM, Views: 1808, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/29 02:16PM
    Re: OMG! It's different, but I love it. (Spoilers)
    sick of it

Quote amckid: It is definitely different but I have to say, I'm already curious and totally hooked! Angie and Jesse were as cute as ever (and I agree about the "big" comment being a lil too much). The outside scenes are just plain odd. Is it just me or did it just kind of tarnish the luxurious feel of PV? Mobil gas station?? LOL. Petey is not a favorite of mine but hey, maybe that story line will grow on me. I want to know who Cara and Griff are looking after and who's grave David went to! So happy about it being back! Ive been watching with my mom since I was a little girl. Really hoping we can get Kendall back and hopefully get a Lucci guest appearance!! Just wondering, can anybody give me a reminder on what happened with Adam.. Why did I think he was dead?

I think because there are no sensers it's going to be alittle more racey but I'm ok with that. I think I'm gonna get hooked agian. lol

#12   2013/04/29 02:27PM
    Axl Rose

I was hooked right from the word GO, I loved it

#13   2013/04/29 08:37PM
    ShadamNuke09

So happy having AMC back. Amazing feeling. Just like OLTL, I loved everything. Seeing my awesome Dara. I love them so much. The one random thing that really made me laugh was seeing the Mobil. Don't know why, but I just started cracking up.

#14   2013/04/29 09:19PM
    NewGHfan101

I laughed when I saw the gas station.

#15   2013/04/30 10:28AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote NewGHfan101:
    Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I haven't seen it yet and wasn't planning to but I'm gonna give it a shot.

AMC lost me years ago when it turned into the Erica/Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall Show much in the way GH lost me when it did the same with overemphasis on Sonny, Carly, Jason and Sam.

I started back with Gen Hop when Starr, Todd and John joined up last year. It was slow-going at first for me but after a coupla months I was hooked.

I'll give AMC the chance to get me hooked in as well. This will give me an excellent opportunity to support Prospect Park. They have done a TERRIFIC job with their relaunch of One Life to Live!

Please support it. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

I watched it and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pluses for me are the placement of long time vets Opal, Joe, Brooke and Adam as matriarchs and patriarchs with the show.

I don't really have a problem with the younger cast members. I'm sure they'll grow on me. We're heading into the summer and having watched soaps for 35+ years I'm quite used to new younger characters being introduced. I still remember Jessie and Angie being introduced as teens.

Big Plus: Griffin Castille. Jordi Villasuso still smokin hot as ever.

I would like to see the introduction of a sinister character preferably female. She wouldn't have to be downright evil but perhaps a bit conflicted in regards to the difference between right and wrong. Adam and David tend to go too over the top in my opinion in the evil department when they're featured prominently in front-runner storylines.

#16   2013/04/30 12:04PM
    iluvtad

I loved it, it was like seeing my old friends again, and meeting some new ones!
    Loved Brooke & Adam, and I like seeing that AJ has a good relationship with Adam, maybe Adam will be little less controlling of others this time around?
    Miss my Tad already, I think he is the one in the coma, at least I'm hoping so, that way Michael E. Knight can come back.
    I didn't have a problem with the profanity, or the any of sexual fantasies or innuendo, Prospect Park said the online soap was going to be a little more risque, I thought it was fine.

#17   2013/04/30 12:05PM
    raylit

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote raylit:
    Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I haven't seen it yet and wasn't planning to but I'm gonna give it a shot.

AMC lost me years ago when it turned into the Erica/Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall Show much in the way GH lost me when it did the same with overemphasis on Sonny, Carly, Jason and Sam.

I started back with Gen Hop when Starr, Todd and John joined up last year. It was slow-going at first for me but after a coupla months I was hooked.

I'll give AMC the chance to get me hooked in as well. This will give me an excellent opportunity to support Prospect Park. They have done a TERRIFIC job with their relaunch of One Life to Live!

Well it definitely IS NOT the Eric/Ryan/Greenlee show now!! In fact for the foreseeable future none of them are due to appear on the show even!!!

Susan Lucci aka Erica has a new show set to debut in June on Lifetime network.
    I watched already I thought it was good. I liked the outdoor scenes. I have been enjoying those on GH as well. Hey if showing a Mobil gas station once a show allows one less comical I am all for that.

Thank you yes I know she has a new show on Lifetime, I watch everything La Lucci stars in and follow her interviews. But I also have no doubt she will make a visit , even a brief one, in Pine Valley one of these days

#18   2013/04/30 02:23PM
    sharon n nic...

I'm watching AMC because Lindsey Hartly is on. I just love her!

#19   2013/04/30 09:08PM
    hopey pix

I agree that when GH and ACM had too much of only a few people,it lost something!I am glad to see more of a balance in GH and these new PP one's look promising!I hope it stays that way!!

#20   2013/05/01 07:45AM
    whatapaincho...

I loved it too.. I can't believe how much I missed it while it was off the air.

Not so sure about One life to live tho. Altho any days a good day when I get to see the guy I know as Todd (who's victor now) on my screen. Glad he's back. wasn't so sure it was gonna happen since he's on the client list now.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list