List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: OMG! It's different, but I love it. (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! It's different, but I love it. (Spoilers)

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/04/29 01:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 08:36PM, Views: 1965, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 01:56AM
    OMG! It's different, but I love it. (Spoilers)
    NewGHfan101

Let me start off my saying that WE DID IT! SHOVE IT ABC! GO PROSPECT PARK!
    Okay, it was just like watching it on TV, shorter by ten minutes, but the annoyance of TV commercials was still there. The only thing was that I couldn't FF threw the nonsense.
    Whatever camera they are using is great, it's just a bit harder to get used to the outside scenes for me.
    As for the episode, I was a bit underwhelmed after watching OLTL, but other than that, I loved the dynamic between A.J and Miranda. They were so cute. Adam and Brooke were amazing as usual. Dixie was only on for like a second, but it was great seeing her. Lord, what have they done with Tad. I think they are implying that he's dead. Oh no.
    And Jessie and Angie, smoking hot. A bit too much with the "big" comment, lol, but a wonderful couple. God im so excited. I can't wait for tomorrow episode.

#2   2013/04/29 02:59AM
    Re: OMG! It's different, but I love it. (Spoilers)
    tinasfathero...

I haven't seen it yet and wasn't planning to but I'm gonna give it a shot.

AMC lost me years ago when it turned into the Erica/Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall Show much in the way GH lost me when it did the same with overemphasis on Sonny, Carly, Jason and Sam.

I started back with Gen Hop when Starr, Todd and John joined up last year. It was slow-going at first for me but after a coupla months I was hooked.

I'll give AMC the chance to get me hooked in as well. This will give me an excellent opportunity to support Prospect Park. They have done a TERRIFIC job with their relaunch of One Life to Live!

#3   2013/04/29 07:00AM
    oltlforever31

Watched it, and really like it so far. I haven't really watched AMC since like 2001, but I did watch the final 2 or 3 episodes, so I at least knew how it ended. It's probably going to take me some getting used to, because I don't remember any of the younger set, even when they were little. I remember Miranda when she was born, because that was around the time they did the cross over with OLTL. It's kind of hard to believe she is Bianca's daughter. Bianca sure doesn't look old enough to be her mom, lol, but it is a soap. I really enjoyed Angie and Jesse. They were fun. Opal is still the same as I remember her.

That sex scene in Cara's head was pretty hot! I do think I will enjoy this new version of the show!

#4   2013/04/29 08:17AM
    NewGHfan101

Glad you enjoyed it. And yes, Cara and David are SMOKING HOT! Such a great couple. I can't see what's in store for them.

#5   2013/04/29 08:19AM
    NewGHfan101

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I haven't seen it yet and wasn't planning to but I'm gonna give it a shot.

AMC lost me years ago when it turned into the Erica/Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall Show much in the way GH lost me when it did the same with overemphasis on Sonny, Carly, Jason and Sam.

I started back with Gen Hop when Starr, Todd and John joined up last year. It was slow-going at first for me but after a coupla months I was hooked.

I'll give AMC the chance to get me hooked in as well. This will give me an excellent opportunity to support Prospect Park. They have done a TERRIFIC job with their relaunch of One Life to Live!

Please support it. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

#6   2013/04/29 08:40AM
    amckid

It is definitely different but I have to say, I'm already curious and totally hooked! Angie and Jesse were as cute as ever (and I agree about the "big" comment being a lil too much). The outside scenes are just plain odd. Is it just me or did it just kind of tarnish the luxurious feel of PV? Mobil gas station?? LOL. Petey is not a favorite of mine but hey, maybe that story line will grow on me. I want to know who Cara and Griff are looking after and who's grave David went to! So happy about it being back! Ive been watching with my mom since I was a little girl. Really hoping we can get Kendall back and hopefully get a Lucci guest appearance!! Just wondering, can anybody give me a reminder on what happened with Adam.. Why did I think he was dead?

#7   2013/04/29 08:58AM
    NewGHfan101

Quote amckid: It is definitely different but I have to say, I'm already curious and totally hooked! Angie and Jesse were as cute as ever (and I agree about the "big" comment being a lil too much). The outside scenes are just plain odd. Is it just me or did it just kind of tarnish the luxurious feel of PV? Mobil gas station?? LOL. Petey is not a favorite of mine but hey, maybe that story line will grow on me. I want to know who Cara and Griff are looking after and who's grave David went to! So happy about it being back! Ive been watching with my mom since I was a little girl. Really hoping we can get Kendall back and hopefully get a Lucci guest appearance!! Just wondering, can anybody give me a reminder on what happened with Adam.. Why did I think he was dead?

If i'm not mistaken, I think Adam left the show for health reasons and then came back. Stuart died though, but David brought him back to life.

#8   2013/04/29 12:31PM
    raylit

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I haven't seen it yet and wasn't planning to but I'm gonna give it a shot.

Well it definitely IS NOT the Eric/Ryan/Greenlee show now!! In fact for the foreseeable future none of them are due to appear on the show even!!!

#9   2013/04/29 12:39PM
    NewGHfan101

Quote raylit:

Well it definitely IS NOT the Eric/Ryan/Greenlee show now!! In fact for the foreseeable future none of them are due to appear on the show even!!!

Thank god. But I would love for Greenlee to return.

#10   2013/04/29 12:47PM
    Bizlet

Quote raylit:

Susan Lucci aka Erica has a new show set to debut in June on Lifetime network.
    I watched already I thought it was good. I liked the outdoor scenes. I have been enjoying those on GH as well. Hey if showing a Mobil gas station once a show allows one less comical I am all for that.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list