List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Countdown to AMC on Hulu thread!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Countdown to AMC on Hulu thread!!

Started by Chrissi at 2013/04/09 07:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/29 12:54AM, Views: 1080, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/17 11:15AM
    Re: Countdown to AMC on Hulu thread!!
    kenerly1

Quote nas1021: I follow a group called Save AMC & OLTL on facebook and from what I can gather is that starting 12 o'clock noon April 29th AMC will air on HULU and at 12:30pm OLTL will air on HULU the same for HULU PLUS I'm not shore how itunes works. Yes you can watch when you want were you want hulu.com is free only on computers tho hulu plus $7.99m u can watch on diffarnt devices and if u miss a week or two on reg. Hulu u can go back to the 1st episode on hulu plus and start all over again if u wanted witch is great I think that's why I have hulu plus also everyone reading this please if u don't have a facebook and twitter please go make one and stay in touch with most of all the stars that will be on the shows most of all of them are on twitter also make shore to follow @allmychildren @onelifetolive @toln but also make shore to tune in everyday starting April 29th our soaps are back!!!

Thank you so much..you have made my day...I watch other shows on HULU And they keep them there for a long time so when I was out of town with my job I came home and watched them and was hoping AMC would be the same. Thanks again.

#12   2013/04/18 12:57PM
    iluvtad

What am I most excited about? That they are coming back of course! I have missed them sooooooo.....

#13   2013/04/19 06:04AM
    Chrissi

Yep once the show is out, you can watch it whenever. For FX Canada viewers, All My Children premieres Monday April 29th at 12pm ET/ 2pm PT.

So set those DVRs.

Keep reading this page as well which we update anytime a little bit of news comes in. http://soaps.sheknow...0191/

Plus, I've been updating the spoilers and comings and goings. About to post more spoilers now into May!

Violette will be recapping each episode here on Soaps.com as well, and will be blogging each Thursday after the show. Hopefully you'll also be able to give your own opinions of how you enjoy the goings on in the reboot!

Countdown - 10 days. Holy we're almost down to single digits!!

#14   2013/04/21 08:39AM
    momusmc

I can't tell you how much I missed AMC. I am just hoping that its as the same show as it was before and a lot of the originals come back eventually!!! I think if its changed too much it might not go over well. But a good start are some of the original characters returning!!!

#15   2013/04/22 09:14AM
    Chrissi

8 days...

It's likely to be a different show. I mean it'll be a bit into the future, there are new writers, and new players. I think we'll all just have to wait and see how it goes.

#16   2013/04/23 07:18AM
    Chrissi

SEVEN!

Just seven more days.

#17   2013/04/26 08:43AM
    Chrissi

Three days. Monday is our day.

#18   2013/04/29 12:54AM
    maps74

Just watched Episode 1 on HULU and LOVED it!! Seems like it is still AMC. Great Job P.P.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list