List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who are you all sick of?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who are you all sick of?

Started by pinkmamieof2boyz at 2006/10/24 10:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 01:19PM, Views: 3579, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/01/01 10:57AM
    Re: Who are you all sick of?
    Love All My ...

Quote Wayne: sick of that freeking Colby..what a spoiled little brat..too old for who she is...ruining the storyline

I am sick of her also. She is not even cute and has that whinny want to be rich little brat look on her face all the time. I hope she gets hers sometime.

#42   2007/01/01 11:01AM
    Love All My ...

I am sick of several characters, but these are a few:
    Kendall - wanting to keep Ryan from knowing about his daughter - what a selfish person she is - all full of herself - Zack should confront her about her emotions.

Colby - what a brat and she is not like her mother. She should be sent off to some type of military school or training school for young girls.

Tad and Dixie - let them get it on for ONCE on this show. Lets not drag out the Kate story for 6 months - get it on now.

#43   2007/01/01 11:06AM
    Love All My ...

Quote Brennan: I'm really sick of Dixie, Babe, JR, Colby, and Josh....why?? Dixie is really a pain in the neck...it's too bad she gave up the kid but hey...should every person in the world suffer for it....move on and out of Zach's life...hook up with Tad and make the best of it....Babe and JR are on every single day whinning and threats...I am so sick of it...come on move on there are other fishes in the sea for both of them...Colby is awful...who really wants to hear that spoiled brat anyway? And Josh could be a good thing if they would give him a real woman to love....not all this Josh in a box stuff all hung up on Babe...I was sick of Ryan but now there is hope he has Annie to control and hopefully he will stay out of and away from Kendall and Zach...Give the only couple on the soap with any chemistry a chance....
    Brennan

#44   2007/01/01 11:07AM
    Love All My ...

Quote jodiegail: I am sorry I didn't mean to actor bash anyone. I love them all on AMC. I just had a bad day, when I wrote my thoughts about who I was sick of.
    What I do get tired of is that they drag a story on and on and on and on. To the point where I don't want to watch AMC well to the point I don't watch the full hour of it.

Happy Holidays to all.

I agree with your comments. The story lines go on and on - I watch it on Monday and Friday - forget what goes on in between:-(

#45   2007/01/01 02:01PM
    happi

Quote Love All My Children:
    Quote jodiegail: I am sorry I didn't mean to actor bash anyone. I love them all on AMC. I just had a bad day, when I wrote my thoughts about who I was sick of.
    What I do get tired of is that they drag a story on and on and on and on. To the point where I don't want to watch AMC well to the point I don't watch the full hour of it.

Happy Holidays to all.

I agree with your comments. The story lines go on and on - I watch it on Monday and Friday - forget what goes on in between:-(

isn't that the truth you can watch monday and friday and still know what's happening the rest of the week...

#46   2007/01/01 04:06PM
    purtlips

Having watched AMC since the beginning, there are just a few characters that really bothers me. 1. Josh, please get a life and leave JR & Babe alone. 2. Erica, stay with Jack but for the life of me I don't think you deserve him. 3. David, some of his storylines were boring. 4. Bianca, don't like her storyline. I have more problems with the silly storylines than with the characters.

#47   2007/01/02 04:24AM
    kay-loves-amc

Colby Colby Colby

#48   2007/01/02 08:02AM
    kentishad

Quote kay-loves-amc: Colby Colby Colby

1.JR and Babe, all they cause is pain.
    2.Annie, sponging off of everbody.
    3.Josh, only because he needs to get a new crush.

#49   2007/01/02 08:28AM
    rileycat111

hey i'm new here!
    and i'm dead tired of babe and josh.

#50   2007/01/02 08:33AM
    happi

Quote rileycat111: hey i'm new here!
    and i'm dead tired of babe and josh.

welcome to the board!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list