List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who are you all sick of?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who are you all sick of?

Started by pinkmamieof2boyz at 2006/10/24 10:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 01:19PM, Views: 3573, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/19 11:03PM
    Re: Who are you all sick of?
    Jasonwantsme

David

Dixie

Colby

#12   2006/11/20 08:20AM
    PattiD

Here's my opinion and why:

Brooke - Lack of storyline
    Babe - Can't stand her whining
    Crystal - Same reason as Babe
    Palmer - Lack of a good storyline
    Myrtle - Annoying
    Det. Frye - I liked the original Derek, not the new one
    Aiden - Lack of a good storyline

Would anyone really miss these characters if they left?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/20 08:21AM
    #13   2006/11/21 05:46PM
    soaplover26

Babe - true to her name she's a PIG !!!
    Krystal - but i can't blame Babe too much , look at her mother .
    dixie - why did they have to RUIN this character ?
    Jamie - he is too self righteous
    Erica - when will they let her grow up .

#14   2006/11/22 06:07AM
    PattiD

Soaplover you had me rolling around in laughter!!! Babe being a pig, (after the movie named "Babe") and the fact that she (in my opinion) acts like a pig on the show. (Among other adjectives that I will omit at this moment, so you'll have to use your imaginations out there!!!)

#15   2006/11/22 07:29AM
    andreadav

I am tired of colby (of course), David, ERICA, This is probably going to upset you but, I am not tired of Babe I think that she's always getting all the crap when she don't deserve it. Erica is the one that deserves it. She is really annoying and way to full of herself.

#16   2006/11/22 09:06AM
    dgraham

I'm sick of:

Erica - full of herself
    David - troublemaker
    JR - unforgiving drunk
    Colby - snotty whiny kid
    Sean - same as Colby

#17   2006/11/22 04:58PM
    jodiegail

I am really tired of Dixie, when they show her I mute her so I can not here what she is crying about now! Ryan makes me sick with his holy then thy act. Jamie is the same way! Babe is just a sucker, like myself, always feeling for the under dog (which is JR) wanting to save them. GO WITH JOSH he is the BETTER man, becasue JR aint no MAN!

I deleted half your message due to actor bashing. Please review our guidelines, and happy posting!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 08:01AM
    #18   2006/11/23 08:59PM
    AMCalltheway

I have to agree Colby is a spoiled little ungreatful b-atch. Sean is about to get his butt handed to him by Jack I think. I'm sick that Lilly and Jonathan aren't together and that Erin is leaving the show. I want Babe to get a new look and a new man. Who is Ryan again? Oh yeah, no one with out Greenlee! Krystal...take Adam to the cleaners!!! You and Babe sould do a redneck rampage! Yeehaw!! See how colby & JR are without Daddy's money. Where's Skye? Bring her back to show them how it's done.

#19   2006/11/24 10:40AM
    hopingforsom...

I am so sick of Krystal and Babe and I think they should save everyone the pain and the trouble and pack up now. And I don't care that much for Lily. I mean she is a dense that can't use a knife without getting mad and it is like put the knife down and Bianca is trying to put everyone in their place and a little miss know-it-all which she can't handle her own life and go running to mommy. And to me Zach has no personality but the rest even David is okay and I can stomach. As for Colby I think she loves her brother and she is very deceitful and Sydney what is her point on the show.

#20   2006/11/24 11:14PM
    Brennan

I'm really sick of Dixie, Babe, JR, Colby, and Josh....why?? Dixie is really a pain in the neck...it's too bad she gave up the kid but hey...should every person in the world suffer for it....move on and out of Zach's life...hook up with Tad and make the best of it....Babe and JR are on every single day whinning and threats...I am so sick of it...come on move on there are other fishes in the sea for both of them...Colby is awful...who really wants to hear that spoiled brat anyway? And Josh could be a good thing if they would give him a real woman to love....not all this Josh in a box stuff all hung up on Babe...I was sick of Ryan but now there is hope he has Annie to control and hopefully he will stay out of and away from Kendall and Zach...Give the only couple on the soap with any chemistry a chance....
    Brennan

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list