List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Random Thoughts By Patti G 032813

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts By Patti G 032813

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/03/28 10:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/01 05:55AM, Views: 220, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/03/28 10:11AM
    Random Thoughts By Patti G 032813
    PBNGJNG

3) Hello everyone. I begun posting again on both the rerun shows on SoapNet and also adding some comments on the upcoming reboot of the show.

I had an idea a few years ago for a storyline for Zach Slater. While I know that Alicia Minshew does not plan on being back to the show, this storyline might still be viable.

I felt that it was very possible that the Alexander Cambias Senior had more than just two children. Whether he is aware of it or not. He seems like a man who would have been with many women over the years and could have fathered any number of little Cambias heirs.

Zach needs some family. Obviously Michael is dead, as well as Ethan. Myrtle who was like a mother to him is gone as well. What if a young woman showed up in Pine Valley?

This could play out different ways. She would show up in Pine Valley either by accident or if she knows her background, on purpose. If she is unaware maybe she is first seen in some type of trouble and who is the one to rescue her, but of course, Zach. Zach being Zach he feels protective of her and they begin to form some type of bond.

Now when Kendall was on the show, she or course would have been jealous of this young woman, who would be close to her age. Kendall might have viewed her as a potential threat to her marriage.

As I stated depending on how TPTB wanted to play this out, this young woman could be very nice and unaware of whom her family is. She could also be very aware of who her family is and plan to use that information to her advantage.

Eventually someone would become aware of who she is and just to keep things going for awhile keep that information from the people involved. If this woman is “evil” maybe she pairs up with David.

Finally the news would come out and depending on how this new character was written, people would naturally be shocked, and if she was “evil’ her plan would be exposed. If she were played as nice she would be shocked by the news and eventually everyone would bond and the Slater family would blossom.

What does everyone think of this idea?

Patti G

Respond: PBGJNG@aol.com

#2   2013/04/01 05:55AM
    Re: Random Thoughts By Patti G 032813
    kenerly1

Quote PBNGJNG: Hello everyone. I begun posting again on both the rerun shows on SoapNet and also adding some comments on the upcoming reboot of the show.

I had an idea a few years ago for a storyline for Zach Slater. While I know that Alicia Minshew does not plan on being back to the show, this storyline might still be viable.

I felt that it was very possible that the Alexander Cambias Senior had more than just two children. Whether he is aware of it or not. He seems like a man who would have been with many women over the years and could have fathered any number of little Cambias heirs.

Zach needs some family. Obviously Michael is dead, as well as Ethan. Myrtle who was like a mother to him is gone as well. What if a young woman showed up in Pine Valley?

This could play out different ways. She would show up in Pine Valley either by accident or if she knows her background, on purpose. If she is unaware maybe she is first seen in some type of trouble and who is the one to rescue her, but of course, Zach. Zach being Zach he feels protective of her and they begin to form some type of bond.

Now when Kendall was on the show, she or course would have been jealous of this young woman, who would be close to her age. Kendall might have viewed her as a potential threat to her marriage.

As I stated depending on how TPTB wanted to play this out, this young woman could be very nice and unaware of whom her family is. She could also be very aware of who her family is and plan to use that information to her advantage.

Eventually someone would become aware of who she is and just to keep things going for awhile keep that information from the people involved. If this woman is “evil” maybe she pairs up with David.

Finally the news would come out and depending on how this new character was written, people would naturally be shocked, and if she was “evil’ her plan would be exposed. If she were played as nice she would be shocked by the news and eventually everyone would bond and the Slater family would blossom.

What does everyone think of this idea?

Patti G

Respond: PBGJNG@aol.com

I would be on board with any SL that would put Zach..Thorston Kaye front and center..I have even enjoyed that small role he has played on Smash the past 2 seasons.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list