List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Random Thoughts By Patti G 031413

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts By Patti G 031413

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/03/14 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/14 07:54PM, Views: 201, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/03/14 07:49PM
    Random Thoughts By Patti G 031413
    PBNGJNG

I was thinking last night how certain story lines are going to be written. I would be interested in what you think and any idea you might have.

David: When we left off David had sort of been given a reprieve by people for “bringing back to life” Dixie, Stuart and Zach. David also restored Angie’s sight which brought them a respect for each other. He also had found out that Cara was pregnant with his child. Now 5 years later, are he and Cara together? Did she have the baby and what part does David have in their life? His research would be big medical news. Has the world been told about what he can do or is it be kept a secret?

Zach: While I am thrilled to have TK back on the show, how are they going to explain Kendall not being there. I would have said that she and the boys are with Bianca in Europe but Bianca is going to be back in PV. Zach is not the type of father that would be separated from his boys nor could I see Kendall giving the boys over to Zach.

Opal: When last we saw of Opal she had married and old friend (I forget his name). Will she still be married and if so will they be casting her husband?

Adam and Brooke: Adam had asked Brooke to marry him on the last show. Did they get married? What is Brooke up to, running Tempo?

Miranda and AJ: I have wondered how the kids on the show would be when they got older. When the how went off the air there were the following children: Miranda, AJ, Miranda’s sister (I am forgetting her name at the moment), Emma, Kathy, Jenny, Trevor. Anyone have ideas on how those returning might turn out?

Well that is all I have this week. I am really interested in any of your comments or thoughts on the new story lines and character updates.

Patti G

Respond: PBGJNG@aol.com

#2   2013/03/14 07:54PM
    Re: Random Thoughts By Patti G 031413
    lbugcoco

It will be an adjustment. Almost like a completely different show, but I don't care, I can't wait. There will be enough of the familiar faces. Pine Valley, here I come!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list