List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 031013

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 031013

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/03/10 08:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/01 05:51AM, Views: 337, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/10 08:34AM
    Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 031013
    PBNGJNG

3) Hello everyone. I begun posting again on both the rerun shows on SoapNet and also adding some comments on the upcoming reboot of the show.

As for the current story lines being shown on SopaNet.

1. JR and Colby are the biggest spoiled brats. I realize they don’t like Annie but did she deprive them of anything, NO! In fact JR would not be alive without Annie so he is really selfish.

2. I realize that David Canary wished to leave the show after they made the transition to the West Coast but I felt they way they brought boring Brooke back and suddenly Adam realized his love for her and runs of with Brooke was a bit much.

3. When is Tad going to tell Damon he is his father? I mean half the town knows already. I also have wondered, why Tad never pursued getting some type of custody of Stuart for Damon since his is his grandson. (Stuart).

4. Could Madison throw herself at Ryan even more than she is? Just when you thought women in PV were safe from the White Knight, here he comes to Madison’s rescue. He will pledge his eternal love to her like every woman he gets involved with and then dump her for Greenlee.

5. I enjoyed rewatching the tribute to James Mitchell, Palmer Cortlandt. It was very moving with just a touch of humor. I always remember the story line years ago when a young man was coming out as gay. This was a good 15 years ago (Laurel Lily’s mother was shot during this story line) and people were still not as accepting of people back then. Most of the characters on thew show were either afraid, incensed or confused by this announcement. However, JM chose to have Palmer be a supporter of this young man. Something he would have in real life. I always applauded his decision to have his character written against type and be the voice of reason in this story.

Now for my thoughts on the Reboot:

1. I have no problem with the show starting way after the last episode. I do hope over time that they explain what happens.

2. There is obviously going to be explanations needed as to why Zach is there and not Kendall, Dixie and not Tad etc.

3. I hope that the show achieves a balance between the existing characters and the either new characters/SORAS characters on the show. I don’t necessarily want to watch a new show that just goes by the name of AMC.

Patti G

Respond: PBGJNG@aol.com

#2   2013/03/13 02:13PM
    Re: Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 031013
    Tallo

HI Patti G This board's format is quite different than Media Domain. Also, I see much less traffic and what happened to the replies we sent to you just a few days ago. Do they remove them after a couple of days? Anyway, you said you in your last post to my reply , you were going to try to contact Media Domain's adminstrator about their being shut down for over a month now. Did you have any luck? Thanks Tallo

#3   2013/03/13 05:07PM
    PBNGJNG

I have not been able to reach Media Domain. I do not know about posts being removed.

#4   2013/03/14 12:30PM
    Tallo

Thanks anyway, Pattie. vi will have to see what developes.

I did stop in the Paosrevolution site. It was thrilling to see the sets for the oline viewing. Hey, I even saw David Canary there. It appears all systems are go and we may be seeing AMC on our computer screens in later Apri. I understand they are starting to shoot episodes already. Like you I would love to see Tad come back . For certain it being without Susan Lucci will create a big ''vacuum''.

#5   2013/03/14 07:59PM
    lbugcoco

I'm hoping they will weave explanations of the time lapse in the story line. Like you said, it would be wierd just watching cause it's called AMC and not really having many ties to the previous show. It's still going to be good, I feel it, can't wait.

#6   2013/03/15 05:17AM
    kenerly1

Quote lbugcoco: I'm hoping they will weave explanations of the time lapse in the story line. Like you said, it would be wierd just watching cause it's called AMC and not really having many ties to the previous show. It's still going to be good, I feel it, can't wait.

Kendall will be doing a cameo appearance..wonder if they will have her and Zach break up..Sure hope not..Cannot wait until April 29th..Hope this will be easy to watch on Hulu.

#7   2013/03/28 04:26PM
    Re: Random Thoughts By Patti G 031013
    PBNGJNG

Iwent on Media Domain's FB page. It seems like it was taken down but it also loks like they are trying to get it back online.

#8   2013/04/01 05:51AM
    kenerly1

Does anyone know if Scott will be coming back tot he show..I loved Daniel Cosgrove.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list