List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: More teens being cast for AMC online

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More teens being cast for AMC online

Started by days4ever2 at 2013/02/06 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/14 10:18AM, Views: 454, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/02/06 02:44PM
    More teens being cast for AMC online
    days4ever2

So the casting calls for the online version of AMC are mostly for teens. I am thinking most will be SORAS versions of the children of our fan faves.
    Ben, Charlotte, Luke, Grace, Hunter, and Heather are the names used in the casting calls. Ben is probably Pete Cortlandt. Charlotte is Miranda and Luke is Adam Jr (AJ). Grace is maybe Kathy (Tad & Dixie daughter) and not sure who Hunter or Heather are going to be. Anyone else have any ideas? I am getting excited!!!

#2   2013/02/14 04:48AM
    Re: More teens being cast for AMC online
    kenerly1

Quote days4ever2: So the casting calls for the online version of AMC are mostly for teens. I am thinking most will be SORAS versions of the children of our fan faves.
    Ben, Charlotte, Luke, Grace, Hunter, and Heather are the names used in the casting calls. Ben is probably Pete Cortlandt. Charlotte is Miranda and Luke is Adam Jr (AJ). Grace is maybe Kathy (Tad & Dixie daughter) and not sure who Hunter or Heather are going to be. Anyone else have any ideas? I am getting excited!!!

Heather could be Tad & Crystal's daughter..they start production Feb 25th..do you have any idea when the first show will be available to us?

#3   2013/02/14 10:18AM
    Re: More teens being cast for AMC online
    lfga

Quote days4ever2: So the casting calls for the online version of AMC are mostly for teens. I am thinking most will be SORAS versions of the children of our fan faves.

cant wait to see AMC BACK...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list