List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 012613

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 012613

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/01/26 08:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/10 05:53PM, Views: 1034, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/01/26 08:11PM
    Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 012613
    PBNGJNG

3) OBSERVATIONS:

Well it has been too long since I have written this column. However, with the news that OLTL and AMC are going to return Online gives me cause to put forth some thoughts.

I have been watching the reruns on SoapNet since last year and I will go into that in a moment.

As for the new show. There are still so many unanswered questions. One, will there be a cost to watch these shows? I have not heard, does anyone know? When exactly will the shows first air? Does anyone know other then the actors mentioned on the Soap websites who else might be resigning?

I wonder if the show will start off where it ended the gunshot that was heard round the world. Who did JR shoot? It is kind of ironic that many years ago another famous show, Dallas ended a season with who shot JR?

Since Vi and Lindsay Hartley (Cara Castillo) will be returning, will David finally get his shot of having a new baby to look forward to with a women that actually cares about him and seems to be able to keep him in line.

What other characters do you want to see return and why?

As for the rerun shows for those of you that also have been watching them. Some points to ponder:

 While I like Cameron Mathison (I have met him on two occasions and he is very gracious to fans) I can not stand his character Ryan Lavery. Does Ryan have nothing to do but harass people like, especially Annie?

 I love MCE! She was a bit bland when her character Annie first showed up in PV but I love Crazy/Bad Annie.

 I realized one night that all Martin doctors have names that begin with “J”. Joe, Jeff, Jamie, Jake, Josh.

 How does Tad support himself? He also has so many people living in his house. Beside himself, KWAK, Opal, Petey, Kate, Jenny.

 While several women have married Adam more than once, only Annie came close to a Chandler trifecta by marrying Adam, Scott and close to marrying JR.

Well looking forward to writing new articles again once the show returns. As always love to hear from any one out there with your opinions or observations.

Patti G

Well have a good week! 

#2   2013/02/05 07:40PM
    Re: Rndom Thoughts By Patti G 012613
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote PBNGJNG: OBSERVATIONS:

Well it has been too long since I have written this column. However, with the news that OLTL and AMC are going to return Online gives me cause to put forth some thoughts.

I have been watching the reruns on SoapNet since last year and I will go into that in a moment.

As for the new show. There are still so many unanswered questions. One, will there be a cost to watch these shows? I have not heard, does anyone know? When exactly will the shows first air? Does anyone know other then the actors mentioned on the Soap websites who else might be resigning?

I wonder if the show will start off where it ended the gunshot that was heard round the world. Who did JR shoot? It is kind of ironic that many years ago another famous show, Dallas ended a season with who shot JR?

Since Vi and Lindsay Hartley (Cara Castillo) will be returning, will David finally get his shot of having a new baby to look forward to with a women that actually cares about him and seems to be able to keep him in line.

What other characters do you want to see return and why?

As for the rerun shows for those of you that also have been watching them. Some points to ponder:

 While I like Cameron Mathison (I have met him on two occasions and he is very gracious to fans) I can not stand his character Ryan Lavery. Does Ryan have nothing to do but harass people like, especially Annie?

 I love MCE! She was a bit bland when her character Annie first showed up in PV but I love Crazy/Bad Annie.

 I realized one night that all Martin doctors have names that begin with “J”. Joe, Jeff, Jamie, Jake, Josh.

 How does Tad support himself? He also has so many people living in his house. Beside himself, KWAK, Opal, Petey, Kate, Jenny.

 While several women have married Adam more than once, only Annie came close to a Chandler trifecta by marrying Adam, Scott and close to marrying JR.

Well looking forward to writing new articles again once the show returns. As always love to hear from any one out there with your opinions or observations.

Patti G

Well have a good week! 

Hello Patti. All My Children AND One Life To Live Can be Seen on HULU. HULU IS Free. However, there will be Commercials. People can also Watch Them on HULU Plus. HULU Plus Does Have A Fee and They can also be Seen on I Tunes and I Tunes Also has A Fee. Production for Both Shows will Start February 25. One Life To Live Will Start Taping on March 11. Both Shows will be Shown in April. However, They don't have An Actual Date Yet. Jacob Young thinks that All My Children Will Start A Year After that Party that JR Shot Somebody. Jacob Young was JR.

All My Children has Signed Angie, Jesse, David Hayward, Opal and Zach. They have Also Signed Cara and Griffen. Ryan, Kendall and Erica are Too Busy. Walt Willey who is Jackson has been in Plays and of course Jacob Young is on The Bold And The Beautiful. Annie is on The Young And The Restless.

Jennifer Bassey who was Marian who is Liza's Mother said that there were Some Wonderful Surprises Several Months From now. That Sounds like maybe Marian will Sign Up. That makes me think Maybe David Canary will Sign Up so Marian can be with Stuart. Maybe Julia Barr will Sign Up. Both David Canary and Julia Barr Live in Connecticut and that is where They will be Taping. He hasn't Signed Up that I have heard of, but I would think Tad would Sign Up Since Opal is there. Petey will come back and there is David Hayward and Angie and Jesse. They Haven't Signed Any Kane Women, but they are going to have Miranda. Will Opal Take Care of her Gal Pal's Granddaughter? I don't think Chrishell will Sign Up, but I wish They would have Kate Collins as Janet.

I wish One Life To Live would Sign Up Roxy. They Already have Dorian and David Vickers and Viki and Clint. They also have Bo and Nora and Blair. They don't have Rex, but They do have Natalie. I think Roxy can be there and have Scenes with Natalie. It would be Good to have Nigel. I don't know if They would be Interested in Having Renee. Jody

#3   2013/03/08 03:22PM
    Tallo

Hi Patti G Did you use to do posts on the All My Children board hosted by Media Domain. Your post and nick sounds very familiar. If so it is good to see a famiiar poster as the AMC Discussion Board , where we used to chat away about ''personal'' issue has been ''out of service'' for nearly a month. Don't know what to it anditsw host, Micheal Gill. Anyway, I too hope they pick up where they left off. I was reading somewhere about the new cast and I hope I understood correctly. Jill (Opal) VI (Dr. ''I Save Lives'', Eden (Bianca) David (Adam Chandler) and the Dr.Joe's & Dixie, orignal actors will be returning. That is more than what I expected. Yet sure would love to see Micheal Knight on my computer screen. thanks Tallo ( I was ''Suds'' on the Meida Domain site).

#4   2013/03/09 12:42PM
    PBNGJNG

Yes, I usually post on Media Domain as well. Glad to be back writing. Can not wait for AMC the Reboot to begin.

#5   2013/03/09 03:07PM
    Tallo

Have you tried to post on Media Domain recently? I have tried several times since mid January and unable to access. It's like Michael Gill abandon us, like Goldi, W.E, Aunt Grace, Carol, Isis, Valley Girl, etc.. I so want to be chatting with them on its AMC Discussion Board. Would very much appreciatae your trying to see what you come up with. THANKS MUCH Paggi G.

#6   2013/03/10 08:11AM
    PBNGJNG

I know I can nothe site either.

#7   2013/03/10 12:35PM
    PBNGJNG

I am going to try and contact the sita administrator and find out what is going on. If I get any info I will pass it along.

#8   2013/03/10 05:53PM
    Tallo

Good Luck I have emailed Micheal Gill THREE times...nothing. I also emailed their general address...nothing. What is interesting is all my emails did go through as I didn't get one of those ''unable to send'' emails. Ha, I forgot what they call em.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list