List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Where is the enthusiasm?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is the enthusiasm?

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/01/17 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/03 03:37PM, Views: 438, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/01/17 09:31AM
    Where is the enthusiasm?
    NewGHfan101

AMC is coming back guys. Angie, David, Cara, and Griffen have signed up. I'm so excited. What about you guys?

#2   2013/01/17 03:41PM
    Re: Where is the enthusiasm?
    rainhue

I'm very excited too and can't wait! I just wish we would hear about more of them signing up.

#3   2013/01/18 10:46AM
    days4ever2

I'm so excited that I am losing sleep! I just want to check the soap news sites all day long. I am waiting for news on Tad, Dixie, Jake, Amanda, Jack, Bianca (Eden Reigel), Kendall, Zach, and or course Erica. Also I hope that AMC gets a great set of writers like OLTL got. I LOVE Thom Racina and he basically invented the soap super couple with Sheri Anderson. I think that if PP was smart they would get Sheri Anderson and Sally Sussman Morina as co-head writers. If they don't put a lot of stipulations on these writers and let them do what they do best then these shows will be as popular as they were back in the day. People are starving for romance and adventure and excitement. I am so over reality TV and talk shows!

#4   2013/01/19 11:46AM
    Axl Rose

Quote days4ever2: I'm so excited that I am losing sleep! I just want to check the soap news sites all day long. I am waiting for news on Tad, Dixie, Jake, Amanda, Jack, Bianca (Eden Reigel), Kendall, Zach, and or course Erica. Also I hope that AMC gets a great set of writers like OLTL got. I LOVE Thom Racina and he basically invented the soap super couple with Sheri Anderson. I think that if PP was smart they would get Sheri Anderson and Sally Sussman Morina as co-head writers. If they don't put a lot of stipulations on these writers and let them do what they do best then these shows will be as popular as they were back in the day. People are starving for romance and adventure and excitement. I am so over reality TV and talk shows!

Me too I am excited as anyone

#5   2013/01/20 04:39PM
    oltlforever31

Quote NewGHfan101: AMC is coming back guys. Angie, David, Cara, and Griffen have signed up. I'm so excited. What about you guys?

I am starting to get excited, but I think a lot of people are still skeptical. I must admit, I am myself. I think once there is more information, and it starts to sink in more, people will be more enthusiastic about it. I didn't watch AMC much in the last 10 years it was on the air, but I think I will try it when it comes back online.

#6   2013/01/24 12:01PM
    kenerly1

Quote NewGHfan101: AMC is coming back guys. Angie, David, Cara, and Griffen have signed up. I'm so excited. What about you guys?

I am beyond thrilled and so is my daughter..I love Griffin and Zach and Opal and am so happy about this..Just don't know how they are going to show the show..Can we pull it up at our leisure the day it comes on??? I record and if I have to watch at a certain time it won't work for me.

#7   2013/01/24 02:10PM
    MissChef

Yes, very thrilled! I was posting updates on the show's return, but admin closed my threads, saying that they "have this covered." Yet, there are no postings of the lastest cast members who signed contracts....no postings about when the show will began taping...when it will air, etc. I have ALL of that info, but can't post it.

I would say go to Facebook and get all updates from the "Save All My Chilren" page, or any page that talks about the soaps. That's where I was getting a lot of my info from.

#8   2013/01/25 03:59AM
    kenerly1

Quote MissChef: Yes, very thrilled! I was posting updates on the show's return, but admin closed my threads, saying that they "have this covered." Yet, there are no postings of the lastest cast members who signed contracts....no postings about when the show will began taping...when it will air, etc. I have ALL of that info, but can't post it.

I would say go to Facebook and get all updates from the "Save All My Chilren" page, or any page that talks about the soaps. That's where I was getting a lot of my info from.

Thanks but I don't DO Facebook..too many horror story for my taste. People are tempted to put their WHOLE life on there and it has backfired on my family and I am sure many others. But thanks for the reply.

#9   2013/04/02 08:52PM
    lbugcoco

Yeaaaa!!!! We're enthused!

#10   2013/04/03 03:37PM
    rainhue

I am excited too! I think more people will post when the stories start up for people to talk about.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list