List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Miss Chef?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Miss Chef?

Started by alissain at 2013/01/05 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/08 12:18PM, Views: 256, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/01/05 06:11AM
    Miss Chef?
    alissain

Is it just us here? Well, that will change soon when it goes online! Again, I am super happy about this!

#2   2013/01/05 05:24PM
    Re: Miss Chef?
    rainhue

Quote alissain: Is it just us here? Well, that will change soon when it goes online! Again, I am super happy about this!

I'm here too and I can't wait either!!

#3   2013/01/06 10:08AM
    alissain

Quote rainhue:
    Quote alissain: Is it just us here? Well, that will change soon when it goes online! Again, I am super happy about this!

Fabulous! If Colby comes back I hope they have her either in college or having a job instead of hanging out at the mansion in full makeup! Yep, this is exciting though!

#4   2013/01/06 04:13PM
    rainhue

Quote alissain:
    Quote rainhue:

Fabulous! If Colby comes back I hope they have her either in college or having a job instead of hanging out at the mansion in full makeup! Yep, this is exciting though!

Lol! I'm sure there will be lots of changes. So far the ones that have announced that they signed on are Vincent Irrizarry, Debbi Morgan and Lindsey Hartley. I think I heard it is possible that they will begin production next month. We'll see, though.

#5   2013/01/06 05:25PM
    MissChef

Hey guys!

Yes! The boards will be filled with our comments soon. They have NOT set a date but Agnes Nixon herself gave an interview about the return of BOTH soaps, AND Walt Wiley, the guy who played Jackson posted on Twitter that he had just left a meeting with Vincent Irazarry (Hayward) and the rest of the cast. At first, I thought it was spam. But no...it's no joke/scam. The soaps are back, but will NOT be seen on ABC. I'll post the info as I get it!

#6   2013/01/07 05:45PM
    rainhue

Quote MissChef: Hey guys!

Yes! The boards will be filled with our comments soon. They have NOT set a date but Agnes Nixon herself gave an interview about the return of BOTH soaps, AND Walt Wiley, the guy who played Jackson posted on Twitter that he had just left a meeting with Vincent Irazarry (Hayward) and the rest of the cast. At first, I thought it was spam. But no...it's no joke/scam. The soaps are back, but will NOT be seen on ABC. I'll post the info as I get it!

Thanks! I'll be watching for news every day!! I'm so excited!

#7   2013/01/08 12:18PM
    Chrissi

Try to contain it to the one thread!

We've got ya covered. We've been in close talks with PP and they're sending us the news before the fans hear so we'll update this piece consistently as we've been doing.

http://soaps.sheknow...0191/

Remember, we still do the AMC digests once per week as well and we'll be posting summaries once the show returns.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list