List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: It's Official!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Official!

Started by MissChef at 2013/01/04 10:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/05 01:17PM, Views: 1160, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/02/05 08:32PM
    Re: It's Official!
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote iluvtad: Saying I am happy about this news, would be an understatement, this is fantastic. I can't wait until the first episode airs, so much that was left up in the air, can now be resumed, I've missed the soap, chatting about it, sometimes arguing, but all in fun!
    I am equally happy about OLTL returning also,this is a good day!

One Life To Live WILL Tape March 11. People can Watch One Life To Live in April. They don't have An Actual Date Yet. Thom Racina who is Co Head Writer of One Life To Live said that One Life will be Seen in April. Robin Strauss put on Twitter that One Life Will Tape March 11 and Erika Slezak also said that Taping will be in March. Jody

#12   2013/02/05 08:57PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote MissChef: Agnes Nixon CONFIRMS the reboot of AMC & OLTL!!! Yes, our soaps are back! Not sure when the project starts, but she confirms that the soaps are being rebooted. Basically, if you see any storylines that seem "out of place" or not what you remember from the ABC version; don't panic. With a reboot, lots of things may change. One thing that will remain is Vincent Irazarry as Dr. Hayward. That role will be resumed. I can't speak for the other characters. But the good news is that Nixon herself has confirmed that Prospect Park will pick up BOTH soaps! How cool is that?

Hello MissChef. Alisha Minshew And I think Cameron Matheson Have Been Approached by Prospect Park. Alisha is Trying to Work out her Schedule. I think Alisha is in maybe THREE Plays and She is Committed to Do Those Plays. When Her Schedule Lightens Up, then I think She will Join All My Children. Cameron would Love to be in All My Children, but He has Many Things Going including Good Morning America. We'll see if Cameron will Join Up Later. I think maybe Ryan won't be Such A Jerk Since Brian Frons isn't Involved. It might be Cameron since he came from Canada, but Somebody will go to Florida and Canada and then to Los Angeles. That is why They can't be in Connecticut. Alisha I think is in One Play Until March. Walt Willey will be in Florida I think February 11 or maybe 13 to do Love Letters. All My Children will Start Production February 25. Jody

#13   2013/02/12 08:12PM
    seabreeze001

But... it's only on the internet right? That leaves quite a few people out still. I have capped usage. I'm only allowed 5GB per month. For those of us who live in the boonies are still out of luck

#14   2013/02/19 12:05AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote alissain: Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I was so thrilled to hear that. The show left off with J.R. firing the gun and us not knowing what happened. I SO miss Greenlee, Ryan, Kendall & everyone else. I want to know who else Dr. Dave is hiding and will bring back from the "dead". I can't wait!

All My Children will be 5 Years Later. JR will be in A Coma. Aicia is in 3 films so she won't be on All My Children for A while. Cameron Matheson is doing A film in Vancouver and The will do Another Film in Los Angeles. He was on Hot In Cleveland Recently. he is still doing Good Morning America.He would like to be on All My Children, but he is too Busy now. Prospect Park does not want to do Back From The Dead Storylines so we will never know who the person with the Letter B is that David Hayward had Saved. Jody

#15   2013/02/20 11:23PM
    Bexx

Iam sooo excited that AMC is coming back I can hardly stand it !!
    But I live in Canada does anyone know if It will be available internationally ?? We have iTunes but its different copy write laws here do we don't get alot of current US shows on iTunes canada . We can't access Hulu either so Iam a bit concerned . Will they stream it on prospect parks website ?
    You would think it would be available internationally as they wouldn't want to limit their viewers so much .

#16   2013/02/26 07:39PM
    mermag

What do they mean that the re-boot will be "edgier"? In what way?

#17   2013/03/05 01:17PM
    momusmc

I am so happy for the return of AMC. However Hope they start from when it ended and that most of the originals will come back! Also I am concerned how to know how to connect to watch it and when it starts!!! THRILLED also for OLTL return!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list