List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: It's Official!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Official!

Started by MissChef at 2013/01/04 10:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/05 01:17PM, Views: 1147, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/04 10:27PM
    It's Official!
    MissChef

Agnes Nixon CONFIRMS the reboot of AMC & OLTL!!! Yes, our soaps are back! Not sure when the project starts, but she confirms that the soaps are being rebooted. Basically, if you see any storylines that seem "out of place" or not what you remember from the ABC version; don't panic. With a reboot, lots of things may change. One thing that will remain is Vincent Irazarry as Dr. Hayward. That role will be resumed. I can't speak for the other characters. But the good news is that Nixon herself has confirmed that Prospect Park will pick up BOTH soaps! How cool is that?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/04 10:28PM
    #2   2013/01/05 06:09AM
    Re: It's Official!
    alissain

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I was so thrilled to hear that. The show left off with J.R. firing the gun and us not knowing what happened. I SO miss Greenlee, Ryan, Kendall & everyone else. I want to know who else Dr. Dave is hiding and will bring back from the "dead". I can't wait!

#3   2013/01/05 05:28PM
    rainhue

I just read where Debbi Morgan had a message on Twitter that she has signed on also!!

#4   2013/01/06 05:28PM
    MissChef

YES!!!!! It's all true! The only thing is, they haven't given us a date yet, but I have a lot of the soap news sites linked to my Facebook and Twitter page. I will post whatever they post! When I hear it...you'll hear it! Can't wait for our "Soap Chat Reunion." I miss the soaps and posting with you guys as well!

#5   2013/01/07 02:04PM
    iluvtad

Saying I am happy about this news, would be an understatement, this is fantastic. I can't wait until the first episode airs, so much that was left up in the air, can now be resumed, I've missed the soap, chatting about it, sometimes arguing, but all in fun!
    I am equally happy about OLTL returning also,this is a good day!

#6   2013/01/07 10:35PM
    MissChef

Filming starts next month!!! Still no air date, but I'll keep everyone updated!

#7   2013/01/08 12:19PM
    Chrissi

Again asking to keep this to the one thread!

We've got ya covered. We've been in close talks with PP and they're sending us the news before the fans hear so we'll update this piece consistently as we've been doing.

http://soaps.sheknow...0191/

Remember, we still do the AMC digests once per week as well and we'll be posting summaries once the show returns.

#8   2013/01/08 01:25PM
    momusmc

I am sooooo HAPPY to get this news.I know a lot of us were waiting for this news! It feels like forever and I can't wait to find out whats going on with our Pine Valley family!!!!

#9   2013/02/05 08:22PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote MissChef: Agnes Nixon CONFIRMS the reboot of AMC & OLTL!!! Yes, our soaps are back! Not sure when the project starts, but she confirms that the soaps are being rebooted. Basically, if you see any storylines that seem "out of place" or not what you remember from the ABC version; don't panic. With a reboot, lots of things may change. One thing that will remain is Vincent Irazarry as Dr. Hayward. That role will be resumed. I can't speak for the other characters. But the good news is that Nixon herself has confirmed that Prospect Park will pick up BOTH soaps! How cool is that?

Hello MissChef. All My Children Will Start Production February 25. People can Watch All My Children in April, but They haven't Decided on An Actual Date Yet. They have Signed David Hayward, Angie, Jesse, Opal and Zach. They have Also Signed Cara and Griffen. MissChef, You said Dixie has Signed, but I don't know if She would Sign if Tad hasn't Signed and Cady's Boy Friend will be on General Hospital and General Hospital is on the West Coast and All My Children will be on the East Coast. Jody

#10   2013/02/05 08:28PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote alissain: Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I was so thrilled to hear that. The show left off with J.R. firing the gun and us not knowing what happened. I SO miss Greenlee, Ryan, Kendall & everyone else. I want to know who else Dr. Dave is hiding and will bring back from the "dead". I can't wait!

Jacob Young who Played JR thinks that It will be A Year Later when All My Children Starts. Ryan and Kendall are Too Busy so They won't be on at Least not at the Beginning. Prospect Park has said that They are NOT Interested in Bringing People back from the Dead so We will Never Find out who the Person with the Letter B is. The Only Person I can think of Besides Babe is Bess who is JR's Grandmother. Bess is Dixie's Mother. I thought about Billy Clyde Tuggle, but He is Not A Woman. Prospect Park Wants Edgy Stories and Not the Same Storylines like Bringing People Back from the Dead or maybe Baby Switches or Who's The Daddy. Jody

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list