List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2006/10/19 11:38AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 03:06PM, Views: 1957, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/11/04 09:53AM
    Re: WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?
    toorobbin

Are the teens in Pine Valley, as annoying as the teens in Port Charles are.

#22   2006/11/04 11:52PM
    bellajewels

Oh I love this topic and I'm soooo... going to use it. I'm so sick of the majority of the cast. Let's see. Who do you I want to disappoear. Ryan, Annie, Erin, Jonathon, Sidney, Josh. There's more but mainly them. The first four are so self righteous it makes me sick and I prefer not to be sick during my show. Sydney really has no place on the show and Josh well he's just irritating me right now. Not a lot of interest in a character who's either yelling at people, feeling sorry for himself, or chasing another man's wife who's told him no time and time again. Get the hint already.

#23   2006/11/13 01:59AM
    soaplover26

I can't bring myself to say anyone should be killed off but here a list of characters who i wish would leave :

babe & krystal : they are both self righteous and sleazy .... i guess like mother like daughter . let adam get with brooke thus finally getting a storyline . i think brooke was the only woman that could really handle adam anyway .

jamie : he is so preachy , but he'll excuse anything someone in his family does no matter how cruel and disgusting .

johnathan/di/and dell : di and dell seem pointless , and johnathan has literally gotten away with murder .

lily : she's frustrating .

dixie : she has swung from one extreme - gullible to another - selfish . i don't care how anyone spins it . though tad most certaintly has his faults , she couldn't honestly believe that he could turn his back or mistreat a child . especially his own child . He has every right to be angry with her . i wish that they would make tad and annie get together and raise kate/emma together .because of of dixie's stupidity , the poor child was ripped away from her rightful family , and now she wants to snatch her from the only family she's ever known . Had she came home to tad and her family sooner they most assuredly would have helped . tad ia a P.I. , and adam and palmer are rich . there would have been plenty of resources layed at her feet .She can cluck all she wants about guilt and pride . but her child life was more important than that. because she insisted on doing things her way she made a mess of every thing. Also Dixie didn't care one bit about or respect Kendall and Zach's marriage , and zach is everybit as much to blame for that .I wanted dixie to get a spine , not evolve into a selfish , bitter and thoughtless person .

josh : he needs to grow up .

colby : claws on a chalkboard , what else is there to say besides Yuck !!!

JR : THE MADNESS MUST STOP !!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/13 02:02AM
    #24   2006/11/13 08:57AM
    cbrady

Need I say more David. He is always disrupting peoples lives.

#25   2006/11/13 04:08PM
    sheilajohnson

I think that David should be killed off he's just to full off himself since he lost his child and Anna I thought that he was changing his evil ways now that he has Babe as his daughter he wants to control Babe he does'nt want to be her father he's her warden

#26   2006/11/13 05:22PM
    loveamc

I want these people killed off in this order j/k but really
    1. david
    2. simone
    3. sydney
    4. annie

#27   2006/11/14 10:28AM
    dgraham

1. Colby (go back to Liza)
    2. Erin (she doesn't do a thing for me)
    3. Jonathon (I liked the impaired Jonathon better!)

#28   2006/11/19 10:20PM
    mrsslater

RYAN

#29   2006/11/19 10:59PM
    Jasonwantsme

It wouldnt hurt my feelings to see David burried alive..... He makes me sick to my stomach. He is not just mean he is CRUEL! I hate the way he treats Babe. I don't like Dixie but even she does not deserve the stuff he has done to hurt her for hurting him??? What a baby!! And I can not for the life of me figure out how he gets his nose in everyones business... I think he has every house and or office in Pine Valley bugged. When does he have time to be a doctor?? I DO NOT LIKE HIM !!

Dixie can leave... I am tired of hearing her wine about her baby being taken from her... She gave that baby away... Tad needs to find Kate and raise her himself.

Colby doesn't need to die but she does need to go. I agree... nails on a chalk board.... she needs to realize that her father and brother cannot marry other Chandlers... Babe and Krystal are not after their money

#30   2006/11/26 02:52PM
    TCLPN

ERIN LAVERY, SHE HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST EVER!
    KENDALL HART--SELF RIGHTOUS, BIG MOUTH NO BODY
    KRYSTAL/ BABE: NEED I SAY MORE?
    LILY, JONATHAN, ANNIE, JAMIE,AIDAN, COLBY

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list