List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2006/10/19 11:38AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 03:06PM, Views: 1823, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/19 11:38AM
    WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?
    allie_colleg...

i personally want amanda to die . i want it to happen after her and jonathon have gotten close. i want him to grow as a character.

i also want j.r. to almost kill erin in a car accident when he finds out about josh/babe. he gets drunk and she rescues him by chasing him into the parking lot. he starts the car so she jumps in to talk him down and they crash. she is almost dies and josh is the one to save her. j.r. accepts babe with josh b/c he knows he has to work on himself!!!

#2   2006/10/19 05:14PM
    Re: WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED OFF?
    wishingIwasSam

OMG NO! I LOVE Amanda! I think now that she has become a better person she is fun to watch and I love the way she is with Jonathan. I never liked him with Lily-too wierd!

I would love to see them kill off David, just because he gets into everyone's business, but he's leaving the show anyway, so that's ok.

#3   2006/10/19 07:54PM
    cbrady

I would have to say David because he always has his nose were it doest belong and nobody can stand him anywayss

#4   2006/10/20 11:17AM
    pcoy

:) I think they all do a great job that's why so many people want them gone. They wouldn't be doing their job if you didn't want them gone. I love them all.

Quote allie_collegegirl21: i personally want amanda to die . i want it to happen after her and jonathon have gotten close. i want him to grow as a character.

i also want j.r. to almost kill erin in a car accident when he finds out about josh/babe. he gets drunk and she rescues him by chasing him into the parking lot. he starts the car so she jumps in to talk him down and they crash. she is almost dies and josh is the one to save her. j.r. accepts babe with josh b/c he knows he has to work on himself!!!

#5   2006/10/23 12:08PM
    All My Child...

Quote allie_collegegirl21: i personally want amanda to die . i want it to happen after her and jonathon have gotten close. i want him to grow as a character.

I agree Jonathon to he has no big part In the shw & Litty don't what him any more I say he can be killed off

#6   2006/10/23 03:27PM
    ModJoy

I don't want anyone to die...but I wouldn't be sad if we saw a lot less of the teenage AMC crew.

#7   2006/10/23 03:56PM
    allie_colleg...

read my past topic!

#8   2006/10/25 07:05AM
    chellie

Quote cbrady: I would have to say David because he always has his nose were it doest belong and nobody can stand him anywayss

I wouldn't say KILLED off, but for goodness sakes this guy has done so many underhanded things and doesn't have to pay for it! He get's his medical license taken away, saves (Ithink either Palmer's or Adam's) life and tada he gets it back. Take it away and put him in prison! Especially if he has tampered with Emma/Kate's DNA and possible Krystal's tests. Nobody gets away with that kind of stuff, like he has for years.

#9   2006/10/25 07:42AM
    Wayne

I agree with you, and since he is leaving the show very soon, what a good way to see hime off..with a bad ending for him for all the rotten things he has done..good riddence

#10   2006/10/25 07:44AM
    Wayne

Quote ModJoy: I don't want anyone to die...but I wouldn't be sad if we saw a lot less of the teenage AMC crew.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list