List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Days of Our Knives

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days of Our Knives

Started by EdgeOfNight at 2012/08/20 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/20 04:03PM, Views: 1397, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2012/08/20 04:03PM
    Days of Our Knives
    EdgeOfNight

Beloved Soap Stars of Past and Present Host New Daytime Programming Block on Investigation Discovery, 'Days of Our Knives'
    Categories: Network TV Press Releases
    Written By Amanda Kondolojy
    August 2nd, 2012
    Each week of DAYS OF OUR KNIVES will have its own theme and different stars to introduce the true-life programming based on their scandalous soap personalities. The schedule is as follows:
    ■Tainted Love Week August 20-24: Hosted by Robert Newman (Joshua Lewis, Guiding Light) and Kim Zimmer (Reva Shayne, Guiding Light)
    ■Wicked Women Week August 27-31: Hosted by Lynn Herring (Lucy Coe, General Hospital), Jacklyn Zeman (Barbara “Bobbie” Spencer, General Hospital), and Judi Evans (Adrienne Johnson Kiriakis, Days Of Our Lives)
    ■Revenge Week September 3-7: Hosted by Drake Hogestyn (John Black, Days Of Our Lives) and Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady, Days Of Our Lives)
    ■Bad Boys Week September 10-14: Hosted by Matt Ashford (Jack Deveraux, Days Of Our Lives) and Kin Shriner (Scott Baldwin, General Hospital)
    ■Double Lives Week September 17-21: Hosted by Laurence Lau (Greg Nelson, All My Children) and Alicia Minshew (Kendall Hart, All My Children)
    ■Family Secrets Week September 24-27: Hosted by Austin Peck and Terri Conn, who played Brad and Katie Snyder, a couple on As The World Turns and are married in real life
    Additionally, on Labor Day, Monday, September 3 at 1 PM E/P, Investigation Discovery’s DAYS OF OUR KNIVES block will offer viewers a first look at the all-new series DEADLY AFFAIRS with Susan Lucci. The top of the hour will be hosted by the queen of daytime television herself and will provide a 10-minute sneak peek of the series perfectly timed during the 1 PM timeslot, which All My Children dominated for 41 years. DEADLY AFFAIRS premieres Saturday, September 8 at 10 PM E/P.
    TV by the Numbers

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list