List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS?

Started by garon d at 2012/06/30 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/30 03:15PM, Views: 2056, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/06/30 12:17PM
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS?
    garon d

You know how General Hospital is bring some of the others people from One Life To Live on there show why not bring a few people from AMC on GH?

#2   2012/06/30 02:01PM
    Re: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS?
    Axl Rose

Quote garon d: You know how General Hospital is bring some of the others people from One Life To Live on there show why not bring a few people from AMC on GH?

I agree, AMC could transfer some of their characters on to GH's canvas, but the AMC characters that I would want on GH are JR Chandler with his son AJ, Cara Castillo, Dr. David Hayward, and Krystal Carey Chandler

JR he could be a new love interest for Elizabeth or even Lulu for that matter or pair him up with Maxie, and Cara would make a great love interest for Johnny or even Dante, and David because of the whole Anna Devane connection and the fact that they had a child together, Leora, and David he can bring with him to Port Charles his Project Orpheus, and with Krystal she could be a love interest for Mac or even Luke for that matter

#3   2012/06/30 03:15PM
    Re: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS?
    garon d

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote garon d: You know how General Hospital is bring some of the others people from One Life To Live on there show why not bring a few people from AMC on GH?

I agree, AMC could transfer some of their characters on to GH's canvas, but the AMC characters that I would want on GH are JR Chandler with his son AJ, Cara Castillo, Dr. David Hayward, and Krystal Carey Chandler

JR he could be a new love interest for Elizabeth or even Lulu for that matter or pair him up with Maxie, and Cara would make a great love interest for Johnny or even Dante, and David because of the whole Anna Devane connection and the fact that they had a child together, Leora, and David he can bring with him to Port Charles his Project Orpheus, and with Krystal she could be a love interest for Mac or even Luke for that matter

Yes I like some characters you said the would be good on GH really because David and Anna connection he should come to GH and I really would like to see Tad Martin some how come to GH and he could work with Sam Mccall and Damien Spinelli because the are all Private Investigator and have Jesse and Angie Hubbard and Angie can work in the Hospital as a doctor and Jesse could work as a cop.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list