List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: It has been a long time....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It has been a long time....

Started by pjones2005 at 2006/10/17 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 06:30PM, Views: 554, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 08:40PM
    It has been a long time....
    pjones2005

:~ I have watched AMC, OLTL, & GH for at least 20 years, but I am confused... ..Judith Light, played Dr. Larry's wife.(and Bennie made her pimp)....was that OLTL, I think so, 'cuz Dr Larry was Vickki brother??.... .....I quit watching about full time about six yrs ago, but catch recaps at night, & online.. ....OLTL & GH not so much.....but Always AMC... .....Bianica & my 18 year old were born two weeks apart... ......See, I remember when Brooke was the spoiled teenager....and now we are working on that generations grandchildren... ...soap time.....you go from baby.....to 4-5 yrs old.....then a teen.......24 seems to be the freeze age.......and then you get old........I guess that is what keeps us hooked..........hoping to hear from some of the other fans who were there when Erica & Jeff first got married.....best as I can 'member....she was pretty into her modeling then....& what was his name....Nick?......better stop rambling.....20 years is a long time.........I bet even Jenny can't come back from the dead now....or can she.. ...& maybe that is how Emma/Kate & Tad match.....hmmmmm... ....always wanted to be a soap writer........makes my life seem full & content......and I know who I am married to.......he is alive, and both my children are mine...........just ONE more thing... ....I think there is way, way more to Annie, then we know yet......I think her baby died....probably 'cuz Terry hurt her, and Madden "replaced" it w/ Kate/Emma... ......& she knows that he gave her a baby, I just think she never ask, or wanted to know from where.... .....have a great week.......Pj

#2   2006/10/18 11:33AM
    Re: It has been a long time....
    Chrissi

Hey PJ!

You can always do what I do... refresh your memories by going to www.wikipedia.org and typing in the search 'All My Children'. You can read the story so far, there!

Enjoy!!

#3   2006/10/20 06:30PM
    Re: It has been a long time....
    babygurl2

Quote Chrissi: Hey PJ!

You can always do what I do... refresh your memories by going to www.wikipedia.org and typing in the search 'All My Children'. You can read the story so far, there!

Enjoy!!

can u look up olto & gh that way too?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list