List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: All My Children deserves to be brought back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All My Children deserves to be brought back

Started by mr. community at 2012/06/11 06:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/05 09:09PM, Views: 4218, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/06/11 06:46AM
    All My Children deserves to be brought back
    mr. community

It appears that the two talk shows that replaced AMC and OLTL weren't so great after all. Alot of people have turned to other daytime dramas. So ABC admit you made a mistake and bring those shows back. AMC deserves a better finale. If Dallas can come back on cable with new shows, then why can't AMC come back as well. People are clamoring for AMC to come back. The planned move to go digitial didn't work out so come on ABC give this soap a chance. Also bring back AMC and start new stories. Also ATWT deserves a chance as well. We miss the gay stories that were so good.

#2   2012/06/11 10:59AM
    Re: All My Children deserves to be brought back
    levann

I agree with this. I will also say that I've been trying to watch the remaining soaps (CBS) and neither of them really hold my interest. I think with a good writing team AMC could easily be at the top of the heap. What's left of daytime is pathetic.

#3   2012/06/18 12:36PM
    momusmc

I heard the show replacing OLTL is being cancelled! Anyway I am still waiting for AMC to come back. ABC did allow a terrible thing to happen and people continue to miss their soaps.I think about my old friends in Pine Valley almost every day and wonder if Jack married Erica and who stayed together and didn't. How are angie and Jessie doing. I am still upset about this and I still have not watched the shows that replaced the soaps and never will. I very very rarely watch even that station!!!

#4   2012/07/02 10:10AM
    thewoman

:D I agree! What the morons in charge of ABC Daytime did was appaling! I'd love to see the people in Pine Valley and Llanview again, but the TV Guide says that Good Morning America is branching out into Good Afternoon America. So, what can the good viewers do to get our soaps back?

#5   2012/08/16 09:24PM
    bethis

i truly enjoyed the soaps i do not watch any reality show because they just so fake if i want to watch something fake it would be like of novel because that was how i see the soaps it so sad

#6   2012/08/17 03:08PM
    olga vqz.

ITA They should bring AMC & OLTL back asap.

#7   2012/10/25 08:36AM
    AMCfantoo

Yes, I could'nt agree more! I am still mourning the loss of AMC and would love to see it brought back on TV or online, anywhere as long as they bring it back. Also, I am wondering if anyone out knows where I can see the final 2 weeks of episodes of AMC. I had them taped on my DVR, but they were accidentally erased ( by my husband- he's still in the doghouse) . I can't seem to find them online. I also wondered if anyone had them on VCR tapes, I would be happy to rent or buy or (trade) . Please help

#8   2012/11/28 06:21AM
    Chrissi

AMCfantoo try ebay for AMC tapes. Some may be selling theirs there.

If Dallas can come back on cable with new shows, then why can't AMC come back as well.
    Good point but Dallas only has 13 episodes and AMC was a daily show. Would you all enjoy if it returned once a week as a primetime show? I would like it!

#9   2012/12/12 07:24AM
    kenerly1

Quote mr. community: It appears that the two talk shows that replaced AMC and OLTL weren't so great after all. Alot of people have turned to other daytime dramas. So ABC admit you made a mistake and bring those shows back. AMC deserves a better finale. If Dallas can come back on cable with new shows, then why can't AMC come back as well. People are clamoring for AMC to come back. The planned move to go digitial didn't work out so come on ABC give this soap a chance. Also bring back AMC and start new stories. Also ATWT deserves a chance as well. We miss the gay stories that were so good.

I hope it will come full circle..These powers that be made a HUGE mistakes cancelling these shows..Afternoon TV IS THE SOAPS..and these silly talk shows are white noise to me..I would settle for 3 days a week soaps or half hour..I sure miss my friends on all our canceleld soaps..when you watch from day one the actors become friends for sure.

#10   2013/02/05 09:09PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote momusmc: I heard the show replacing OLTL is being cancelled! Anyway I am still waiting for AMC to come back. ABC did allow a terrible thing to happen and people continue to miss their soaps.I think about my old friends in Pine Valley almost every day and wonder if Jack married Erica and who stayed together and didn't. How are angie and Jessie doing. I am still upset about this and I still have not watched the shows that replaced the soaps and never will. I very very rarely watch even that station!!!

You were Still Upset in June of 2012. I AM Still Upset in February 2013. Ever Since All My Children went off the Air, I Cry about Everything. Reunions of Fathers in the Military with their Daughters or Wives. All the Neighborhood Dogs Taking A Bone to A Dog. Both of Those I have Seen on the Internet or TV. I would look at Clips of Tributes to Various Characters or Actors from All My Children who had Died. One Time, I Looked at Kate Martin's Funeral and Half the People at the Funeral are Dead Now. That had Ruth and Charles and Mona and Phoebe and Langley and Nick Davis. Recently, I have Started Crying about Anything with One Life To Live. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list