List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: question about "soapnet"?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

question about "soapnet"?

Started by bleu at 2012/04/12 02:10AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/31 12:54AM, Views: 2993, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/04/12 02:10AM
    question about
    bleu

ok...I've read many times that soapnets last day was march 23rd..not complaining..but soapnet is still here and so is AMC reruns...anyone no why? i am enjoying the reruns..greenlee and spike just went over the cliff as she was going to kidnap spike.. i hope they keep it going on!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/12 02:13AM
    #2   2012/04/12 12:01PM
    Re: question about
    levann

In some markets Soapnet did go off the air. Because of contractual obligations ABC is having to extend it in certain areas. Ultimately it will go away

#3   2012/05/18 11:18PM
    MissChef

As of May 19, 2012, I still have Soapnet. I didn't see the episodes where Sabine Singh played, Greenlee. Not really feeling her. I actually liked Rebecca Budig better; even though I despised the character Greenlee. These episodes were originally aired right before I started back to watching the show in 2008, so this is catch-up for me. Like the rest of you; I'm enjoying it on Soapnet while it lasts.

#4   2012/05/22 10:42AM
    levann

I like RB's version better (although with this character I don't know if "like" is all that accurate). However, I do think that RB chose to play Greenlee as all Beyotch all the time and made the character one dimensional to me. After Spike over the cliff I was REALLY done with this character and really wished that she didn't have the healing powers of Wolverine!

#5   2012/05/29 02:44PM
    MissChef

Quote levann: I like RB's version better (although with this character I don't know if "like" is all that accurate). However, I do think that RB chose to play Greenlee as all Beyotch all the time and made the character one dimensional to me. After Spike over the cliff I was REALLY done with this character and really wished that she didn't have the healing powers of Wolverine!

Yeah, I'm at the part now where Kendall set Greenbean up to look like she's obsessed with Spike; in which Aidan helps her to escape trial. Now she and Zach have fallen into that hole together. I think Ryan gets shot in the head soon, right? I started back to watching it in Feb of 2008 when Angie and Jesse reunited. During that time, Ryan lost his memory and Richie was terrorizing everyone. So I'm getting close to where I started watching. But when I started watching in 08, Sabine Singh was NOT playing Greenlee. So I take it that SS is about to exit within the next few episodes.

#6   2012/05/29 03:01PM
    levann

Quote MissChef:
    Quote levann: I like RB's version better (although with this character I don't know if "like" is all that accurate). However, I do think that RB chose to play Greenlee as all Beyotch all the time and made the character one dimensional to me. After Spike over the cliff I was REALLY done with this character and really wished that she didn't have the healing powers of Wolverine!

Yeah, I'm at the part now where Kendall set Greenbean up to look like she's obsessed with Spike; in which Aidan helps her to escape trial. Now she and Zach have fallen into that hole together. I think Ryan gets shot in the head soon, right? I started back to watching it in Feb of 2008 when Angie and Jesse reunited. During that time, Ryan lost his memory and Richie was terrorizing everyone. So I'm getting close to where I started watching. But when I started watching in 08, Sabine Singh was NOT playing Greenlee. So I take it that SS is about to exit within the next few episodes.

Yep, SS's last Gritch performance is in the hole. The only thing missing is the "real" Greenlee tapping her fingers in boredom at the bottom of the screen as SS delivered her lines. Imo this period of the show is almost unwatchable.

#7   2012/05/31 12:54AM
    MissChef

Quote levann:
    Quote MissChef:

Yep, SS's last Gritch performance is in the hole. The only thing missing is the "real" Greenlee tapping her fingers in boredom at the bottom of the screen as SS delivered her lines. Imo this period of the show is almost unwatchable.

Oh my goodness! You took the words right out of my mouth! SS's performance of Gritch is annoying as heck! Sadly, I don't get to see her exit because WEDNESDAY MORNING (May 30) they finally took away Soapnet here in the D.C. area. Bummer! Well, at least I did get to see the Babe switch. From Alexa Havins to Amanda Baker. I like AB better because she was a "match" with her skanky mom, Krystal. They both had that, "trailor" look. The first Babe was more Princess-ish looking. Not believable as a trailor baby.

Also, do you know how everything ended? I got the inside scoop on the second person David was hiding, and if Randi was pregnant, etc. If you already know, great. If not, I'll tell you. Just in case I don't log back on here (now that the show's gone for good who knows when I'll be back) you can look for me on Facebook. Joy Evans-Smith or URL https://www.facebook.com/#!/joy.evanssmith

Later!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list