List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: re-runs?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

re-runs?

Started by bleu at 2012/03/30 08:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/01 12:59AM, Views: 281, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/03/30 08:41PM
    re-runs?
    bleu

Im still getting re-runs of AMC and OLTL on soapnet. i read and still read that they r switching over to disney shows..on 3-22-12....does everyone have these re-runs? has anyone heard anything about whats happening...I do enjoy the 2006-2007 re-runs..i forgot a lot and it really helps!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/30 08:45PM
    #2   2012/03/31 04:52PM
    Re: re-runs?
    levann

Quote bleu: Im still getting re-runs of AMC and OLTL on soapnet. i read and still read that they r switching over to disney shows..on 3-22-12....does everyone have these re-runs? has anyone heard anything about whats happening...I do enjoy the 2006-2007 re-runs..i forgot a lot and it really helps!

I am glad that they're still running and that Disney ran into problems with the affiliates and couldn't pull the plug. I just with they had started back about the time when Michael Cambius had come to town. The show is now going into the period of the "great darkness" (Spike over the cliff). Imo, that was one of the most depressing times for the show.

#3   2012/03/31 05:34PM
    rainhue

Quote levann:
    Quote bleu: Im still getting re-runs of AMC and OLTL on soapnet. i read and still read that they r switching over to disney shows..on 3-22-12....does everyone have these re-runs? has anyone heard anything about whats happening...I do enjoy the 2006-2007 re-runs..i forgot a lot and it really helps!

I am glad that they're still running and that Disney ran into problems with the affiliates and couldn't pull the plug. I just with they had started back about the time when Michael Cambius had come to town. The show is now going into the period of the "great darkness" (Spike over the cliff). Imo, that was one of the most depressing times for the show.

I always liked Michael Cambias. He was evil but could be funny too, kind of like David Hayward!! I didn't like the Spike storyline or the Satin Slayer storyline.
    I sure do miss AMC. I don't even get Soapnet. Not that it matters much since they won't be airing the soaps any more pretty soon. I miss everyone on here too. Hardly any one posts anymore but I read what little there is every day. i haven't seen lfga since the soap ended. Hope she is OK.

#4   2012/04/01 12:59AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote levann:

Hello Levann. Actually, I didn't mind that Time that much although the Ratings Plunged Down after that Husband/Wife Co Headwriters. What I thought was Worse was Starting with Stuart's Murder because we Already knew that Adam had Killed his Brother, but They Stretched It out so It was Sooo Boring. Then, It got More Boring I think around January. This was with Donna and David being Co Head Writers. Then, It was Horrible when David Hayward Barely came on every 3 Weeks or whatever. Then, I got Tired of Waiting to have Angie See Again. However, It Turned out Great that They had that at the Very End so It could be Part of the Hubbard Day on that Monday of the Last Week. I guess what I Liked the Best Toward the End was that Montage of Erica's Life when She was Telling Jane what was in her Book. It might have been Ben she was Telling. I Loved when David Hayward was Looking at the Clouds and was Being Playful and was Happy During those Scenes and how he made up with Angie and maybe even Jesse and Then the Last Week because It had Certain Special Moments. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list