List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I am Trying

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am Trying

Started by momusmc at 2012/03/07 02:57PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/08 12:46PM, Views: 3244, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/03/07 02:57PM
    I am Trying
    momusmc

to watch another soap but its hard to really understand whats going on and its just not the same! I figure if I watch one with AMC actors it would get me more into it faster but if I see Angie or JR or Jessie I keep saying in the back of my mind "what are they doing in this town? they should be back in Pine Valley.Its going to take a long time to get over this loss after so many years of watching it. I am still hoping and praying that someone will put AMC on again!

#2   2012/03/07 04:17PM
    Re: I am Trying
    rainhue

I know how you feel. I feel the same way.

#3   2012/03/08 10:21AM
    bumming fan

I know how you feel but what has helped me is I have been watching old episodes of amc on soap net. It keeps up with the story lines and it s kinda cool seeing some of the actors who haven't been on the show for a while. Its before star got pregnant.they come on pretty late so I record them on my dvd recorded two episodes come on back to back of amc and oltl it really helps to deal with losing the soaps

#4   2012/03/08 12:46PM
    levann

I've been watching the old episodes too but those will come to an end on March 23. After that there is only Youtube.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list