List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: doesn't anyone out there---------?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

doesn't anyone out there---------?

Started by momusmc at 2012/03/01 05:32AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/01 12:20AM, Views: 4351, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/03/01 05:32AM
    doesn't anyone out there---------?
    momusmc

have the courage and compassion to pick up AMC and OLTL.There are so many fans who are sad and still missing their soaps! If anyone out there are reading these message boards please find a way for us to see our soaps again!!!

#2   2012/03/24 05:26AM
    Re: doesn't anyone out there---------?
    Renna

I agree. There are so many devoted fans who feel deprived without their daily fix. We are not board, empty stay at home moms. I have watched AMC and OLTL since high school. I been a fan while attending college, raising my children and working. I am talking over 30 years. There are so many more like me out there. How can you cancel 2 shows with so many faithful viewers? What a lack of consideration to us devoted fans who kept these shows on the air all these years with our viewing.

#3   2012/03/24 01:35PM
    hopey pix

I am just devastated now to hear that Soap Opera Weekly has folded too!!And they won't pick up the cancelled soaps!I feel soo sad for the soap opera industry now!!Please!!No more!!

#4   2012/04/01 12:20AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote momusmc: have the courage and compassion to pick up AMC and OLTL.There are so many fans who are sad and still missing their soaps! If anyone out there are reading these message boards please find a way for us to see our soaps again!!!

I was looking at what would happen on the Days of Next Week with General Hospital and I would Then look at what would haapen on the Days of The Young And The Restless. I Really did not care for Kate or Maxie. I might still Feel Badly for Patrick. Anyway, I don't know about The Strippers or I don't know Steve. About the Only Good Thing is Watching Heather because she was also Janet Green. Then, I thought about The Young And The Restless and I wasn't much more Interested in who gets Beauty Of Nature or Kevin and Chloe. I am Very Interested in the Confrontation that Harmony and Sarge will have because They are Angie and Jesse. Maybe the Young And The Restless Fans will See the Incredible Chemistry between Debbi and Darnell and They will Love Them and Be Glad for once that Some Former All My Children Actors are on Their Show. I Thought about with maybe the Two Todds for Example that I didn't Always Love what was Going on with One Life To Live. However, I Always was Interested in what was going on in Pine Valley even if it was Colby and Asher or Watching Caleb. I Sure do Miss All My Children. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list