List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I just miss AMC so much

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just miss AMC so much

Started by Precious Flame at 2012/02/23 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/02 06:33PM, Views: 4627, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/02/23 11:59AM
    I just miss AMC so much
    Precious Flame

%( I feel out of sorts with AMC and OLTL gone, GH has such a burden to bear. I'm used to having my 3 show fix and I feel like 2/3 of something, I'm not sure what, is missing. I have been watching AMC since Erika was married to Jeff and he was in Vietnam. I grew up with my soaps. My daughter reminded me that through the worse of our times when she was growing up as a wild teenager, the one thing we could always talk about is the soaps. Thank God we are have a good relationship now but I am really feeling the permanence of my loss. I miss Pine Valley!

#2   2012/03/01 05:28AM
    Re: I just miss AMC so much
    momusmc

I still miss AMC. I feel it was a terrible void to take these 2 soaps off the air and have not 1 channel pick it up. There are so many repeat dull shows out there like Oprah.But it seems no one really wants viewers. They just put a bunch of CRAP out there and they don't care if people watch it or not. I still feel so much sadness missing my PV friends!!!!

#3   2012/04/01 08:48PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote Precious Flame: I feel out of sorts with AMC and OLTL gone, GH has such a burden to bear. I'm used to having my 3 show fix and I feel like 2/3 of something, I'm not sure what, is missing. I have been watching AMC since Erika was married to Jeff and he was in Vietnam. I grew up with my soaps. My daughter reminded me that through the worse of our times when she was growing up as a wild teenager, the one thing we could always talk about is the soaps. Thank God we are have a good relationship now but I am really feeling the permanence of my loss. I miss Pine Valley!

Hello Precious Flame. I Really Feel out of Sorts without All My Children or even One Life To Live. All I do is Watch the Reality Shows which I call Talent Shows when They Sing or Dance. However, It Added to my Day to Watch All My Children. Also, It gave me some More Time that I spent with My Mother. It didn't matter whether it was Watching At Noon on ABC OR Watching at 7 PM on SoapNet. I Still Miss One Life To Live. Whether it is Viki and Dorian OR Roxy OR David Vickers, but It was most of the Time An Entertaing Show. Precious Flame, Jeff Was NOT in Vietnam. It was Philip Brent that was in Vietnam. Philip was with Tara and Chuck and Ruth was his Mother. Jody

#4   2012/04/01 08:59PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote momusmc: I still miss AMC. I feel it was a terrible void to take these 2 soaps off the air and have not 1 channel pick it up. There are so many repeat dull shows out there like Oprah.But it seems no one really wants viewers. They just put a bunch of CRAP out there and they don't care if people watch it or not. I still feel so much sadness missing my PV friends!!!!

That Is Sooo True about Them not caring what is on. Saturday Night Live often just has Recurring Characters and The Skits are not even Funny. Now, They will only have TWO New Shows in March and maybe April. I guess They are Saving Money with just the 2 Shows A Month. All The Networks do on Saturday Night is Repeats of Shows that were on Earlier in the Week. Remember the 60's with Get Smart or Hollywood Palace or even Lawrence Welk. Remember the 70's with All In The Family and Mary Tyler Moore and Bob Newhart and Carol Burnette. Even when They had Gunsmoke on Saturday Night. Remember the 80's with Golden Girls and Empty Nest. Jody

#5   2012/04/02 06:33PM
    rainhue

Quote Jo Ann Zinaman:
    Quote momusmc: I still miss AMC. I feel it was a terrible void to take these 2 soaps off the air and have not 1 channel pick it up. There are so many repeat dull shows out there like Oprah.But it seems no one really wants viewers. They just put a bunch of CRAP out there and they don't care if people watch it or not. I still feel so much sadness missing my PV friends!!!!

That Is Sooo True about Them not caring what is on. Saturday Night Live often just has Recurring Characters and The Skits are not even Funny. Now, They will only have TWO New Shows in March and maybe April. I guess They are Saving Money with just the 2 Shows A Month. All The Networks do on Saturday Night is Repeats of Shows that were on Earlier in the Week. Remember the 60's with Get Smart or Hollywood Palace or even Lawrence Welk. Remember the 70's with All In The Family and Mary Tyler Moore and Bob Newhart and Carol Burnette. Even when They had Gunsmoke on Saturday Night. Remember the 80's with Golden Girls and Empty Nest. Jody

I remember those shows. That was when they actually paid talented people to entertain us and not a bunch of 10 minutes of fame people airing their dirty laundry and having 90% of their lanquage bleeped out because they cuss so much.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list