List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: NY Times Article - Losing All My Children

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NY Times Article - Losing All My Children

Started by levann at 2012/02/16 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/01 09:07PM, Views: 4562, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/02/16 03:59PM
    NY Times Article - Losing All My Children
    levann

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/16/losing-all-my-children/

#2   2012/02/27 11:49AM
    Re: NY Times Article - Losing All My Children
    MissChef

:) Hey Levann!

Miss "arguing" with you over David Hayward! LOL But yeah, I feel the same way.....I'm really missing AMC.

#3   2012/02/28 11:21AM
    levann

Quote MissChef: Hey Levann!

Miss "arguing" with you over David Hayward! LOL But yeah, I feel the same way.....I'm really missing AMC.

Devil Doc was the "best". I miss the show and now that I'm trying to watch B&B I'm wondering why the hell AMC was cancelled and B&B is still on the air. It moves at a snail's pace and they must spend a fortune in botox over there!

#4   2012/02/29 01:35PM
    kenerly1

Quote levann:

Devil Doc was the "best". I miss the show and now that I'm trying to watch B&B I'm wondering why the hell AMC was cancelled and B&B is still on the air. It moves at a snail's pace and they must spend a fortune in botox over there!

B&B wins emmys and it is the worst soap THAT EVER HAS BEEN on TV...Who will sleep with Steffy next is the one SL they have..And they cancel AMC...Shame on them

#5   2012/03/01 12:06AM
    MissChef

Quote levann:

My aunt watches that busted show. (B&B) I watched an episode of Y&R just to see some old AMC faces. Annie, Richie Novak, Jesse & Angie Hubbard are on there. I heard JR was on B&B. Is that true?

#6   2012/04/01 09:07PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote levann:

B&B wins emmys and it is the worst soap THAT EVER HAS BEEN on TV...Who will sleep with Steffy next is the one SL they have..And they cancel AMC...Shame on them

I have never seen The Bold And The Beautiful, but I don't think it is the Worst Soap Opera Ever. I think Passion was Worse and Sometimes Days Of Our Lives was Worse. Until Recently, Many People thought that General Hospital was Horrible such as Lisa Waving the Syringe around with Robin. Robin has AIDS. The Young And The Restless had Kevin being Haunted by A Chipmonk. Sharon was on A Farm Feeding A Lamb instead of being Home Feeding Faith. They had People that were in A Cow Mafia. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list