List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: amc online?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

amc online?

Started by o123 at 2012/02/09 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/19 08:11PM, Views: 4777, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/02/09 04:21PM
    amc online?
    o123

what's the latest on amc being online?

#2   2012/02/09 06:07PM
    Re: amc online?
    bleu

MAN!! i came on here seen.."amc online" and "late breaking new" as topics...and thought whhoohoo....what a dissapointment..i thought something good was happening...guess ill answer ur "?" there is NO online AMC is dead! i noticed that there has been avertiments for a online channel called "HULU" they air new movies and shows...i wish they would pick AMC up! guess ill always hope...but the stars r moving on and i doubt anything will become of amc...:(

#3   2012/02/09 07:07PM
    o123

Quote bleu: MAN!! i came on here seen.."amc online" and "late breaking new" as topics...and thought whhoohoo....what a dissapointment..i thought something good was happening...guess ill answer ur "?" there is NO online AMC is dead! i noticed that there has been avertiments for a online channel called "HULU" they air new movies and shows...i wish they would pick AMC up! guess ill always hope...but the stars r moving on and i doubt anything will become of amc...:(

so amc isn't going online? i thought there was somethin happening behind the scenes!

#4   2013/02/19 08:11PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote bleu: MAN!! i came on here seen.."amc online" and "late breaking new" as topics...and thought whhoohoo....what a dissapointment..i thought something good was happening...guess ill answer ur "?" there is NO online AMC is dead! i noticed that there has been avertiments for a online channel called "HULU" they air new movies and shows...i wish they would pick AMC up! guess ill always hope...but the stars r moving on and i doubt anything will become of amc...:(

Hey Bleu. I think that is Funny (Interesting) that You Wanted Hulu to Pick Up All My Children and NOW in 2013 Hulu WILL Be Showing All My Children. Hulu Will Be Showing One Life To Live Also. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list