List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Hot in Cleveland

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hot in Cleveland

Started by rainhue at 2012/02/04 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/02 06:26PM, Views: 4301, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/02/04 04:03PM
    Hot in Cleveland
    rainhue

Did anyone see Susan Lucci on Hot in Cleveland this past week? All My Children and Pine Valley were mentioned quite a bit. It made it feel like I was watching All My Children a little bit!!

#2   2012/02/06 03:55PM
    Re: Hot in Cleveland
    levann

I really loved the show. No one makes fun of Susan/Erica better than Susan! I love her opposite Wendy Mallic!

#3   2012/02/06 05:02PM
    rainhue

Yes, they are great together. I hope Susan is on there again and it would be fun to see other AMC actors too. That was a great show!!

#4   2012/02/07 10:46AM
    levann

I miss them and would like for them all to land shows so that I can see them again.

#5   2012/02/07 04:50PM
    rainhue

I miss them too. I thought it would get better with time but for some reason, it seems to be getting worse.

#6   2012/02/11 02:59PM
    lbugcoco

I've been taping them since I read SL would be on. Have about 3 to go, guess she's in one of them. It's actually a pretty funny show.

#7   2012/02/11 03:11PM
    rainhue

I get a kick out of the show because I live in a little town about 45 minutes south from Cleveland so I can relate to alot of the jokes they are making about the sports teams and they mention places like the Cleveland Zoo and other places.

#8   2012/04/01 10:25PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote rainhue: Yes, they are great together. I hope Susan is on there again and it would be fun to see other AMC actors too. That was a great show!!

One Time, Susan Lucci, Tad and Jesse Were ALL on Hot In Cleveland on the Same Episode. Jody

#9   2012/04/02 06:26PM
    rainhue

Quote Jo Ann Zinaman:
    Quote rainhue: Yes, they are great together. I hope Susan is on there again and it would be fun to see other AMC actors too. That was a great show!!

One Time, Susan Lucci, Tad and Jesse Were ALL on Hot In Cleveland on the Same Episode. Jody

I saw that one too. That was a good one.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list