List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What does everyone think (about Kate/Emma)?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What does everyone think (about Kate/Emma)?

Started by wishingIwasSam at 2006/10/12 05:09AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 06:03AM, Views: 686, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/12 05:09AM
    What does everyone think (about Kate/Emma)?
    wishingIwasSam

Should Emma really turn out to be Kate (which she will), how should it be handled? Think of the little girl's side. She has no idea who in the world Dixie is, but some crazy lady who thinks she's her's. If you were that little girl and they all of the sudden said "hey this is your REAL mommy" don't you think you'd be scared. She's not going to want Dixie to be her mommy. Why would she? She loves Annie. Annie IS her mommy. It's just like they say, DNA makes a father or mother, but love makes a DADDY or a MOMMY. All that little girl will see is, you didn't WANT me. You gave me AWAY. This is going to be a heart-wrenching story.

Who agrees???

#2   2006/10/12 08:22AM
    Re: What does everyone think (about Kate/Emma)?
    ModJoy

I think there's a lot more [mostly bad] to Annie then meets the eye. I'm expecting her to make a run for it, with Emma.

#3   2006/10/12 05:47PM
    addicted2jr

THAT BABY NEEDS TO BE WITH TAD AND DIXI.EMMA/KATE WILL EVENTUALLY GET OVER IT AND UNDERSTAND AS SHE GETS OLDER!DIXI THOUGHT SHE WAS DIEING FOR GODS SAKE!

#4   2006/10/13 06:40AM
    ModJoy

I think there'll be more DNA tests in Annie's future. Hasn't David convinced Ryan to help him get an Annie sample?

#5   2006/10/13 09:26PM
    Mshoney

I think that Annie was actually at the hospital when Dixie had Kate. I think that she knew exactly which baby (and parents) Madden was going to give her. Think about it, remember when he introduced Kendal to that couple who wanted to adopt?
    Annie is hiding this secret and a few more. Ryan is going to get the proof and give it to Tad, not David.
    A twist: I think that it is going to come out that David knows Annie from the past as well. In some crazy only on the soaps kinda way.
    When it is revealed that Emmy is really Kate: I think she should go to Dixie and Tad, but it's gonna be hard for them to get her.

MY ONLY WISH IS THAT THE WRITERS DON'T DRAW THIS STORY LINE OUT!!!

#6   2006/10/15 05:04PM
    lennox

I agree it's a tough decision but the only why Dixie gave her away is because she thought that she was dying. Why does everyone keep forgetting that? Emma/Kate should know that her biological mommy loved her and has never stopped searching for her.

#7   2006/10/15 05:55PM
    msbobbie50

>) I think she knows who the father is if anything,because it was one scene when she was talking to Ryan about Emma's real father and she told him she'll tell him about it someday. I agree, she's more than meets the eye.(Dangerous and secretive)

#8   2006/10/25 05:01PM
    Teritown

Annie had a son. Terry wanted a daughter. GM simply switched them and gave Annie's daughter to someone else. Emma is Kate, but where is Annie's son?

#9   2006/10/26 12:47AM
    mysteryqueen

:) dixie let annie keep emma she doesn't know you and it's wrong to seprate mother and daughter

#10   2006/10/26 06:03AM
    chellie

Quote Teritown: Annie had a son. Terry wanted a daughter. GM simply switched them and gave Annie's daughter to someone else. Emma is Kate, but where is Annie's son?

My thoughts exactly! She made a commet one time how addimate (sp?) Terry was about having a daughter. He probably made some arrangement with madden if Annie's Kid (which was revealed this week he wouldn't father... Geeze I wonder why.) was a boy he wouldn't raise it! he only wanted a girl (What a Sicko!) Next the search will be on for Annie's Son!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list