List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Lost Episodes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Episodes

Started by Dbeemac at 2012/01/21 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/02 12:10PM, Views: 486, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/01/21 09:17PM
    Lost Episodes
    Dbeemac

Please help me, a DirectTV service man erased both my dvr's full of ABC soaps. I have watched AMC, OLTL and GH for 40 years. I am completely devastated that I lost seven months of shows. For AMC I need from 6/6/11 thru the last episode. For OLTL I need from 6/6/11 thru the last episode. For GH I from 5/23/11 thru the episode aired on 1/20/12. If you have any suggestions on how I can obtain these episodes please post a response. Any suggestions will help. I have no idea of what happened on AMC or OLTL since 6/3/11 and have no idea what happened on GH since 5/23/11.

Please Help Me!

#2   2012/01/23 10:32PM
    Re: Lost Episodes
    bleu

im so sorry to hear that...since no one else has any ideas..the only thing i can tell u is maybe u can get some of the ABC website...might have better luck going to "YOU TUBE" i noticed there r a lot of episoides there. unless u have a friend that has some taped and copy them..u may b out of luck...thats a long time ago and so many..i wish u luck

#3   2012/04/02 02:33AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote Dbeemac: Please help me, a DirectTV service man erased both my dvr's full of ABC soaps. I have watched AMC, OLTL and GH for 40 years. I am completely devastated that I lost seven months of shows. For AMC I need from 6/6/11 thru the last episode. For OLTL I need from 6/6/11 thru the last episode. For GH I from 5/23/11 thru the episode aired on 1/20/12. If you have any suggestions on how I can obtain these episodes please post a response. Any suggestions will help. I have no idea of what happened on AMC or OLTL since 6/3/11 and have no idea what happened on GH since 5/23/11.

Please Help Me!

I know that this is not A Video, but maybe you can find out what had Happened with what I Tell you. Some of the Things on One Life To Live is that Todd Kidnapped Tomas and Blair got Upset. John McBain Arrested Todd for the Murder of Victor. It Turned out that Gigi was Alive and Stacy Died from the Generator. Shane found out that his Mother was Alive Shortly after Halloween. Neela Betrayed Jack. They had the Week Right Before the Last Week with Fraternity Row. They had Fraternity Row I think back in the 80's and Bo was the Producer. Fraternity Row got Cancelled just like One Life To Live got Cancelled and Roxy was Devastated just like we were Devastated. That was Heartbreaking to have Roxy and David Vickers Leaving the Set of Fraternity Row and It made me think about Ilene and Tuc Leaving the Set of One Life To Live. Fraternity Row was A Hoot with Roxy Playing the Part of Viki and Viki was A German Housekeeper. John McBain and Natalie were Prep Tennis Players. Nigel and David Vickers were Lovers because Nigel was in Drag. The Last Week was where Alison and Mitch Lawrence and Troy and Lindsay ALL Escaped Statesville when There was A Storm and the Power went out. I think Natalie Shot Mitch Lawrence in the Church and Finally Killed Mitch. I forgot to say that Cole Also Escaped Prison. Hannah also Escaped and Shot Cole. Troy Kidnapped Nora and Bo found her, but Troy Shot Bo. Alison found Them, but She Helped Nora. Alison went over to Viki's and Alison Told Viki and Clint that Jessica IS Clint's Biological Daughter and then Alison Shot Viki in the Foot, but the Bullet Bounced and I think Shot her in the Stomach. Then, It showed Heaven and Cole and Bo were in Heaven and so was Viki. Bobby Ford also had the Chandelier Fell on Him and He Died. Bobby Ford Ended up in H e l l with Eddie, but Bobby Managed to Escape and Ended up in Heaven. Clint had A Heart Attack and he went to H e l l, but he Escaped and went to Heaven. Clint had A Very Hard Time Talking Viki into Coming with him so They could Return to Earth and Llanview. Finally, Viki went with Clint. Then, Shane got A Scholarship to Oxford I think for his Art and Gigi and Rex went with him. It was A Tearjerker to have Roxy say Goodbye to Rex. Then, Starr got A Recording Contract in Los Angeles so she was going to Stay with Langston and Marko. It was Also A Tearjerker when Starr said Goodbye to her Family and Todd wouldn't let her Go. Finally, Todd let her Go. Later, Starr was with Langston and Marko and There was A Knock at the Door. Starr Answered the Door and Cole was There. That was also A Tearjerker to have A Reunion with Starr, Cole, Langston and Marko. Cole Explained that Todd Hired him Cole to be Starr's Bodyguard. The Final Episode had Alison in A Room Reading from A Book that She had been Writing about Viki Lord and She Kept Saying Things that Seemed like she was Reading the Book to Somebody. Then, We saw Victor Handcuffed to A Bed. That was Trevor St.John. I Forgot to say that Nora and Bo thought that Matthew had Died on Thanksgiving and Eddie Alderson or whoever Plays Matthew Narrated what was going on with the Different Families on Thanksgiving. Then, Nora and Bo found out that the Doctors got Matthew to come out of his Coma. Bo had been Fired from the Mayor. I can't Remember, but I think that Nora, Bo and Matthew ALL Left LLanview, but I can't Remember what they did. I Hope This Helps. Jody

#4   2012/04/02 12:10PM
    Chrissi

Aw sorry to hear Dbeemac. I think youtube may be the only place you'd find them. Perhaps Hulu?

If not, you can read the recaps still under the navigation bar 'daily updates'. I know it isn't the same but when that's all you have, it's still pretty good. The photos posted are pretty decent so it helps.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list