List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: All My Children

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All My Children

Started by k9mom at 2011/12/19 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/02 08:58PM, Views: 5126, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/01/16 11:41AM
    Re: All My Children
    kimstull

*) I AM SOOOOO UPSET OVER THIS AMC NEEDS TO GET BACK ON THE AIR NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH A COOKING SHOW "BORING"" MISS AMC SO MUCH PLEASEEEEEE COME BACK ON THE AIR SOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE BRING AMC BACK MY DAYS ARE SO BORING NOW.....

#12   2012/01/17 12:10AM
    bleu

ive been watching the re-runs...dixie just died...very good show back then i bawled like crazy! seeing this..i sure dont know how dr. hayward got a chance to save her? lol anyway..ive wanted to give up..but i cant..many voices may make a difference? we all want out soap back..i was dissapointed tho when hardly any AMC stars signed on 4 the net? OLTL had many..and now they r blending some character to GH..lucky guys! question? r re-runs counted n ratings? if so DVRed shows has to b watched 24hrs 2 count...kinda was hoping that ABC would c that its still popular? its just been so crazy..stars r moving on...and when they take the re-runs off it'll b another dissapointment..wish they would @least re-run late @ nite..whos gonna watch cartoons all nite long? i mean kids dont need more carttons? and get this i channel surfing and noticed the chew was a re-run..WTH?

#13   2012/01/17 11:18PM
    o123

Quote kimstull: I AM SOOOOO UPSET OVER THIS AMC NEEDS TO GET BACK ON THE AIR NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH A COOKING SHOW "BORING"" MISS AMC SO MUCH PLEASEEEEEE COME BACK ON THE AIR SOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE BRING AMC BACK MY DAYS ARE SO BORING NOW.....

problem is soap fans and stay at home moms r watching the chew and the revolution

#14   2012/01/18 07:43PM
    bleu

gosh! i hope not! IM NOT watching either..i know ty pennington is likeable..but not enough 4 me to b a traitor. i noticed when i channel surfed that the chew was already re-runs...i think we should keep writting on all web pages we can voicing our opinion.

#15   2012/04/02 03:31AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote momusmc: I miss AMC too sooooo much! Its like they were my family in PV. I keep hoping to turn on the tv one afternoon and they are on again. I can't even explain the loss I feel!!!!I am still devastated!!!!Such a mean thing to do not only to the fans but to the actors who had to make that move to California. NOT RIGHT!!!!!

Also, It was not Right to Fire TWO Crews! First, They Fired the New York Crew and Less than A Year Later, They Fired the Los Angeles Crew. If They had Stayed in New York, then They would have Only Fired the New York Crew. Jody

#16   2012/04/02 08:58PM
    levann

Quote Jo Ann Zinaman:
    Quote momusmc: I miss AMC too sooooo much! Its like they were my family in PV. I keep hoping to turn on the tv one afternoon and they are on again. I can't even explain the loss I feel!!!!I am still devastated!!!!Such a mean thing to do not only to the fans but to the actors who had to make that move to California. NOT RIGHT!!!!!

Also, It was not Right to Fire TWO Crews! First, They Fired the New York Crew and Less than A Year Later, They Fired the Los Angeles Crew. If They had Stayed in New York, then They would have Only Fired the New York Crew. Jody

The thing is that they didn't pull anyone from the second crew from a job that they already had. It's true that they should never have moved but the second crew is not the reason imo.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list