List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: All My Children

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All My Children

Started by k9mom at 2011/12/19 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/02 08:58PM, Views: 5291, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/12/19 11:04AM
    All My Children
    k9mom

I'm sooooo upset about all my children going off the air!!!! When is that stupid eating show going off and you coming back on. Please get another network to carry you. I miss you more than I do my own family!!!!

#2   2011/12/19 07:47PM
    Re: All My Children
    lbugcoco

It helps to watch the reruns. I have about 9-10 reruns on my dvr. I think it tapes about 3 am. every couple of days I watch one and it helps. I actually forgot some of the stuff and look forward to the next show. I forgot how good of an actress Babe was and Greenlee's not there so that is a nice break!

#3   2011/12/20 05:57AM
    momusmc

I miss AMC too sooooo much! Its like they were my family in PV. I keep hoping to turn on the tv one afternoon and they are on again. I can't even explain the loss I feel!!!!I am still devastated!!!!Such a mean thing to do not only to the fans but to the actors who had to make that move to California. NOT RIGHT!!!!!

#4   2011/12/21 10:45AM
    levann

I watch the reruns. They do air at 3AM. Right now they're doing the Satin Slayer story. Simone and Erin are dead and Babe has proven to be more durable than the cockroach...

#5   2011/12/24 07:38PM
    AMCChick

The Chew sucks! I'm boycotting ABC except OLTL. ABC, please save our stories. Because of your greed, I will never watch another ABC show!

#6   2011/12/28 12:02AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote k9mom: I'm sooooo upset about all my children going off the air!!!! When is that stupid eating show going off and you coming back on. Please get another network to carry you. I miss you more than I do my own family!!!!

Yes, It helps to watch the Repeats. However, I watch Certain All My Children Episodes on YouTube. I Enjoyed Watching Cliff and Nina's First Wedding at Palmer's Estate. I Bawled My Head off just as Much as the First Time that I Watched Bianca being Reunited with Miranda. Jody

#7   2011/12/31 12:24PM
    Pookles

I will say that I have totally lost any interest in watching this soap online. I was really bored with the past couple of years, although I didn't want to see it cancelled. I'm not going to watch it if they put it online.
    One Life To Live is a different story..hope they don't wait long enough to make me lose interest and I have watched both soaps since day one.

#8   2012/01/10 02:02PM
    Dianeswildworld

I keep seeing that prospeck park was putting all my children on line. I cant find the website .Does anyone know it???? I miss my soap.

#9   2012/01/11 06:00PM
    o123

Quote Dianeswildworld: I keep seeing that prospeck park was putting all my children on line. I cant find the website .Does anyone know it???? I miss my soap.

they don't have a website lol amc isn't coming back on abc daytime tv. or online. it won't come back until soap fans with the same passion as us get in the power position to bring soaps back and send reality shows off the air.

#10   2012/01/12 05:40PM
    Bizeemom

;( I have watched AMC and all 3 soaps for more than 32 years. EVERY DAY!!
    I think the network needs to re consider their loyal fans.
    The "Chew" sucks! Terrible, boring and the hosts are just plain weird.
    I really find myself very sad my friends are gone. I will be lost w/o them.
    The only thing to get me to tune into your channel will be General Hospital.
    I may not be a "network guru", but you all made a terrible decision here, and you will regret it.
    No one will be tuning into your channel during the day-until Jeopardy and the news.
    Please bring back AMC and OLTL, or at least put it on-line.
    They always tackle current issues.
    I learned that Children cannot take asprin (Rys Syndrome)from Erica and Travis.
    Please bring them back- I would even pay for it if we had to.

PLEASE!!!!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list