List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Adding insult to injury?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adding insult to injury?????

Started by momusmc at 2011/12/17 06:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/19 10:55PM, Views: 665, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/12/17 06:47AM
    Adding insult to injury?????
    momusmc

What the HELL is THE CHEW doing on the soap channel as a sort of marathon?Are they kidding? Makes me want to throw up my breakfast! Give me a break!!!!

#2   2011/12/19 07:45PM
    Re: Adding insult to injury?????
    lbugcoco

they are trying to brainwash us into thinking they made the right move and hoping we'll give in to watch it. NEVER, it's the principal of the thing. I don't need any salt in my wounds!!!

#3   2011/12/21 10:49AM
    levann

I knew the marathon would be on and I simply refuse to watch. I didn't watch anything on Soapnet for the entire weekend.

#4   2013/02/19 10:55PM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote momusmc: What the HELL is THE CHEW doing on the soap channel as a sort of marathon?Are they kidding? Makes me want to throw up my breakfast! Give me a break!!!!

That is THE Most Idiotic Thing I have ever Heard. First of All, There is NO Soap Opera Type Thing with the Chew. What will Carla Do? Will her Cake Turn Out All Right? Tune In Tomorrow and Find Out. At Least Movies or Something like Brothers And Sisters can have Certain Plots be like on A Soap Opera. Second, Why would They have 5 Shows All Probably be the Same such as Cooking Shows? When They have A Soap Opera, They can have Weddings OR Someone like Brenda Returning to General Hospital. There Is A Reason to have A Marathon for Soap Operas. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list