List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: SPECIAL?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPECIAL?

Started by bleu at 2011/11/15 10:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/20 12:04AM, Views: 612, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2011/11/15 10:20PM
    SPECIAL?
    bleu

i think that out of respect they should air the original 2 hour ending of AMC...since we all have been chipped! we r owed something rather than this?

#2   2011/11/15 10:26PM
    Re: SPECIAL?
    bleu

and to tell u the truth,,, i dont care what the AMC stars r doing with thier careers or life? except the 3 that signed on"? they could of at least got the soap started,,,internet is the future? why is OLTL all signing and not AMC? AMC fans oviously didnt mean a thing to any of them?

#3   2011/11/21 02:12PM
    levann

Quote bleu: and to tell u the truth,,, i dont care what the AMC stars r doing with thier careers or life? except the 3 that signed on"? they could of at least got the soap started,,,internet is the future? why is OLTL all signing and not AMC? AMC fans oviously didnt mean a thing to any of them?

Okay I will assume that you weren't aware of all the things that have come out since you posted this. However, I will point out that people do have to make a living. If your job jerked you around, relocated you, fired the production staff only to put their foot up your butt by cancelling the show (going out of business) would you be so fast to sign on for a different version with the same job with no clue who your boss would be??? Imo it makes sense that they didn't all run to sign on. Actually I'm surprised that the OLTL cast signed as quickly as they did (even though it seems that it was done for naught).

#4   2011/11/23 12:07PM
    kenerly1

I still have faith it is going to happen with PP...Until they say otherwise.

#5   2013/02/20 12:04AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote bleu: and to tell u the truth,,, i dont care what the AMC stars r doing with thier careers or life? except the 3 that signed on"? they could of at least got the soap started,,,internet is the future? why is OLTL all signing and not AMC? AMC fans oviously didnt mean a thing to any of them?

Hello Bleu. Both Actors from All My Children And One Life To Live have said Over and Over Thank You to the Fans for Our Loyalty. One Life To Live Stayed in New York so They thought they would just Start on January 16 which was that Following Monday. However, All My Children Couldn't Start on September 26 which would have been That Following Monday. Prospect Park had Several Months to get Things done for One Life To Live. However, Prospect Park didn't have the Money or The Unions so They couldn't even have One Life To Live. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list