List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: TOLN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TOLN

Started by bleu at 2011/09/27 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2011/09/28 01:43PM, Views: 2377, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2011/09/27 12:25PM
    TOLN
    bleu

TheOnlineNetwork.com/TOLN.com.
    u can go to this website to keep updated on AMC,,,u can setup where ur e-mail will get updates, and u can post a comment without joining anything or setup,,i noticed that they will ansewer ur post too,,,,,it says Budig/greenlee is not signing on,,,dont know how they r going to storyline ryan and greenlee, they was happy,,maybe they can get the other one that played greenlee back?

#2   2011/09/28 01:43PM
    Re: TOLN
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote bleu: TheOnlineNetwork.com/TOLN.com.
    u can go to this website to keep updated on AMC,,,u can setup where ur e-mail will get updates, and u can post a comment without joining anything or setup,,i noticed that they will ansewer ur post too,,,,,it says Budig/greenlee is not signing on,,,dont know how they r going to storyline ryan and greenlee, they was happy,,maybe they can get the other one that played greenlee back?

I don't know if Last Friday is the Last Episode that the Current Actors Taped. If not and They will have 3 more Weeks or 6 more Weeks or 2 more Months, Then maybe Greenlee will be at Confusion and Leo will be Standing in the Doorway in That Suit. Maybe Greenlee will see him and run after him. Maybe Greenlee and Leo Move to Paris. Maybe Greenlee couldn't catch up to Leo, but Greenlee Decides to go Look for Leo and that is how Rebecca Leaves All My Children. Jody

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list