List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Anyone else annoyed with Kendall?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else annoyed with Kendall?

Started by Mshoney at 2006/10/04 06:37PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/07 03:58PM, Views: 520, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/04 06:37PM
    Anyone else annoyed with Kendall?
    Mshoney

Kendall has got to be the dumbest chic on the soaps. I like her character and what she adds to the show. But she is such a crank-head! She can never just be happy with what she has! She always bites off more than she can chew.
    Why ask Zack all of those questions only to be pissed at his answers?
    After I married a guy that I knew caused an entire city black out, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised at anything he did!
    And furthermore, why does she care if he knew that Greg was being tortured???
    Anyone else feel me?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/04 06:38PM
    #2   2006/10/04 08:52PM
    Re: Anyone else annoyed with Kendall?
    BREZZ27

she needs to gitt over it if it was spike that was gone she woude wount zack to do some thing bad to him dame look at all the stuff she hass done her salf thay belong together and dame he is hot

#3   2006/10/05 01:02PM
    soulcandi

yes Kendall gets on my last nerve she thinks the WHOLE world owes her something

#4   2006/10/06 02:33PM
    Granny Pris

>) I really enjoy Kendall and Zack as a storyline and do so wish that Ryan would become interested in Annie for a change. He is entirely too wrapped up in Kendall/Spike scenes and is always saying 1 thine but meaning the other.
    Zack and Kendall need some "air time" so that they can re-discover each other and re-kindle the love. Can't we have Ryan have to leave town for a few weeks to take care of some business so that he is not in every Kendall/Zack scene? Besides, I have never seen Kendall taking care of Spike, as it seems the Nanny is always available when he needs to be changed, fed, put to sleep whatever the need.
    If youi have noticed, whenever someone is talking to her or Erica either( come to think of it)neither one of them can even fold a baby blanket correctly, what makes us think they could fold a diaper and put it on the right end of the baby?
    Seriously let Zack and Kendall have some quality time together and see if they can work things out. By the way, if my hubby were to do what Zack did, I would put banners on every billboard in town singing his praises that he loved me and my baby.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2006/10/07 03:58PM
    lvthatzach

Quote Granny Pris: I really enjoy Kendall and Zack as a storyline and do so wish that Ryan would become interested in Annie for a change. He is entirely too wrapped up in Kendall/Spike scenes and is always saying 1 thine but meaning the other.
    Zack and Kendall need some "air time" so that they can re-discover each other and re-kindle the love. Can't we have Ryan have to leave town for a few weeks to take care of some business so that he is not in every Kendall/Zack scene? Besides, I have never seen Kendall taking care of Spike, as it seems the Nanny is always available when he needs to be changed, fed, put to sleep whatever the need.
    If youi have noticed, whenever someone is talking to her or Erica either( come to think of it)neither one of them can even fold a baby blanket correctly, what makes us think they could fold a diaper and put it on the right end of the baby?
    Seriously let Zack and Kendall have some quality time together and see if they can work things out. By the way, if my hubby were to do what Zack did, I would put banners on every billboard in town singing his praises that he loved me and my baby.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that Zach and Kendall need more air time to show them working through this mess. While everything wasn't perfect in the Tuesday and Wednesday shows from this week, I thought the acting was very good. After Zach told Kendall what he had done to Madden I can understand why Kendall is rock to her core. Regardless of how awful Madden was, it would still be shocking to know your husband had a part in it but didn't do anything. She will have to work out the good side of him and the dark side. I will give Kendall credit for getting herself away from Ryan several episodes ago when he was coming on to her. She got out of the condo and out to the courtyard to get her head straight. She admits that she still loves her husband and that there might be a future for them. To me that shows some growth. I like that the wedding rings for both of them are still in place. At least spoilers from October 23 show Zach and Kendall together. Looks tender.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list