List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: PETITION FOR OPRAH TO PICK UP AMC ON HER NETWORK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PETITION FOR OPRAH TO PICK UP AMC ON HER NETWORK

Started by lyssaxo at 2011/04/15 03:08PM
    Latest post: 2011/06/22 05:33PM, Views: 6967, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/04/15 03:08PM
    PETITION FOR OPRAH TO PICK UP AMC ON HER NETWORK
    lyssaxo

www.thepetitionsite.com/1/oprah-save-all-my-children-and-one-life-to-live/

I WAS GOOGLING HOW TO HELP SAVE OUR SHOWS AND CAME ACROSS THIS. I DID IT! SOS... SAVE OUR SOAPS!!

#2   2011/04/15 04:04PM
    Re: PETITION FOR OPRAH TO PICK UP AMC ON HER NETWORK
    rosiey

i was watching extra when they annoucented it all my children is oprahs favorite soap maybe on her own network that would be wonderful

#3   2011/04/15 04:18PM
    bspec

Quote lyssaxo: www.thepetitionsite.com/1/oprah-save-all-my-children-and-one-life-to-live/

I WAS GOOGLING HOW TO HELP SAVE OUR SHOWS AND CAME ACROSS THIS. I DID IT! SOS... SAVE OUR SOAPS!!

I will be doing it as soon as I leave this site!

#4   2011/04/15 05:29PM
    rainhue

I signed it. Please everyone, sign it too.

#5   2011/04/15 08:11PM
    gbiondo

I read that they already approached Oprah and other networks and ALL of them EVEN Oprah said NO!!!!!!!

Frons said none of this will make a difference and that they did their homework on this.

Remember Guiding light had over 65 THOUSAND signatures and that didnt save the show.

I would have thought Oprah would agree or try but she already said No...Unless another network picks up AMC -- which doenst look like that will happen.. then our precious baby is Gone!

I could not sleep last night!

#6   2011/04/15 11:23PM
    bj39

I have said before that Oprah was smart to leave the mainstream mass of talk shows at this time. She was the best and now everyone is trying to copy her. Timing is everything.

Now is the time for her to rescue AMC and on OWN bring it back to the quality soap we loved for so many years. As in the past, it should target all ages. She has the smarts, the network and the money to save a TV treasure.

#7   2011/04/16 12:08AM
    Cherrie_Lipg...

I had heard that Kelly Ripa and Mark Conuelos, are meeting up with some investors, to try to move AMC to a different network and try to save it.

#8   2011/04/16 04:56AM
    Briggsbee

Quote Cherrie_Lipgloss: I had heard that Kelly Ripa and Mark Conuelos, are meeting up with some investors, to try to move AMC to a different network and try to save it.

Kelly is really upset. I hope she can do something. Come on, Oprah! You have so much power and $$$$

#9   2011/04/16 08:03AM
    olga vqz.

God, I sure hope Oprah or some other chanle will pick up AMC & OLTL. Why doesn't soapnet continue to show them (NOT) the re-runs. I am so sadden about this. I like so many have been with these show since the begining. My heart and prayers go out to all the actors and actresses that will loose their jobs. This is a sad time for a lot of us.

#10   2011/04/16 09:54AM
    lyssaxo

Quote olga vqz.: God, I sure hope Oprah or some other chanle will pick up AMC & OLTL. Why doesn't soapnet continue to show them (NOT) the re-runs. I am so sadden about this. I like so many have been with these show since the begining. My heart and prayers go out to all the actors and actresses that will loose their jobs. This is a sad time for a lot of us.

i thought soapnet was run by abc? cause general hospital plays after AMC. id assume they'd play the stupid talk shows in place of amc and oltl

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list