List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Greenley?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Greenley?

Started by lane at 2006/10/04 02:46AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/12 02:22PM, Views: 938, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/04 02:46AM
    Greenley?
    lane

I haven't watched in a long time. Is anyone on here that can tell me what happened to Greenley?

#2   2006/10/04 10:34AM
    Re: Greenley?
    loveamc

She left after ryan came back from the dead and she found out that kendal was pregnant with ryan's baby! ( kendal was suppost to be the serrigate s/p?? for ryan and greenley ) and she also left all of her stock of fusion to babe. the reason was one baby stealing bitch diserves another! she knew kendal hated babe and now they are stuck together! but we all miss Grennley and we want her back!!!!!!

#3   2006/10/04 06:08PM
    kentishad

I don't miss her. She wasn't meant to be with Ryan, she was meant to be with Leo.
    By the way I thought she wanted Kendall to be a surrogate since she miscarried?

#4   2006/10/04 06:33PM
    Mshoney

Quote kentishad: I don't miss her. She wasn't meant to be with Ryan, she was meant to be with Leo.
    By the way I thought she wanted Kendall to be a surrogate since she miscarried?

That makes 2 of us. I never liked Greenlee with Ryan.
    She did want Kendall to be the surrogate initially.

#5   2006/10/09 05:08PM
    jnrsparrow

Just adding my two cents...I DO miss Greenlee, (I dont know her REAL name), but ever since she married BOB, it seems she has just disappeared? What is she really doing now? Will she ever come back?

#6   2006/10/12 09:03AM
    slowpuppy

ryan tolld her he didnt think he could ever be a father because of his anger. Dr. maden told greenley that she couldnt ever carry a pregnancy. Ryan fast his death i think two months later he come back things were never the same after that but i wish greenley never left.

#7   2006/10/12 02:22PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote loveamc: She left after ryan came back from the dead and she found out that kendal was pregnant with ryan's baby! ( kendal was suppost to be the serrigate s/p?? for ryan and greenley ) and she also left all of her stock of fusion to babe. the reason was one baby stealing bitch diserves another! she knew kendal hated babe and now they are stuck together! but we all miss Grennley and we want her back!!!!!!

the reason was one baby stealing bitch diserves another!- we all know kendall never wanted the kid for herself so thats not fair!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list