List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Song-10-2-06

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Song-10-2-06

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/10/02 09:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/08 12:48PM, Views: 984, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/02 09:50PM
    Song-10-2-06
    msbobbie50

Do anyone know the song that was playing 10-02-2006 when the jury was out to deliberate Dixie and Zach Fate? I Like that Song Please tell me the name of it.

#2   2006/10/03 07:40PM
    Re: Song-10-2-06
    Shut Up And ...

I've been searching for that song literally ALL day. I recorded the episode and saved it and played it back again and again so I could write down some of the words so if ANYONE knows the name of it PLEASE tell me I REALLY want that album! Some of the words are: Why, I wonder, have all these days come and gone? What do I do when everything seems so wrong? It's the race that pulled me away from you. I take it all back and I'd start again. Cuz I've only been chasing the wind. I give all that I have just to loose these sins that come from chasing the wind!

#3   2006/10/04 10:50AM
    msbobbie50

:) The name of the song is:Chasing The Wind and the Artist who made it: Agnes Milewski. Please post where to purchase it. I will post it also when I find it.

#4   2006/10/04 12:43PM
    Shut Up And ...

No that's not correct! The name of the song IS Chasing The wind but that's the WRONG artist. I wrote down the words and then I looked the song lyrics up by the artist you said it was and the lyrics were not the same. And it's a MALE voice that's singing it! Oh this is driving me CRAZY!!!

#5   2006/10/04 06:14PM
    msbobbie50

*) I am so SORRY,but when I contacted All My Children This was what they told me.I will keep on searching and I hope U will do the same.

#6   2006/10/05 10:29PM
    msbobbie50

Hey Kar, I written to soap.com again and they tell me try the group Chicago.If is it please leave it on the message board.I am frustrated and not even sure how it goes anymore. I thought these people at All My Children should know what SONG they PLAYED on the show.

#7   2006/10/05 10:34PM
    msbobbie50

Hey Kar, I written to soap.com again and they tell me try the group Chicago.If is it please leave it on the message board.I am frustrated and not even sure how it goes anymore. I thought these people at All My Children should know what SONG they PLAYED on the show.

#8   2006/10/06 06:52AM
    Chrissi

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, our staff couldn't find the song's artist.

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=12908&mode=music&recordid=30440<... />
    That song ther, by Agnes Milewski is not the same Chasing the Wind song you want. The words are different. You can listen to that song on that site to be certain.

Soaps.com has no affiliation whatsoever with ABC, so we may not always know the songs that the soap AMC plays on their show. We do research as much as we can. For this song, I would highly recommend going to AMC again to ask this question, since it's their show. They'll know for certain. Their address is in our FAQ.

Good luck to you. Will you post it here when you find out?

#9   2006/10/06 10:31PM
    msbobbie50

Quote Chrissi: Hi guys,

Unfortunately, our staff couldn't find the song's artist.

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=12908&mode=music&recordid=30440<... />
    That song ther, by Agnes Milewski is not the same Chasing the Wind song you want. The words are different. You can listen to that song on that site to be certain.

Soaps.com has no affiliation whatsoever with ABC, so we may not always know the songs that the soap AMC plays on their show. We do research as much as we can. For this song, I would highly recommend going to AMC again to ask this question, since it's their show. They'll know for certain. Their address is in our FAQ.

Good luck to you. Will you post it here when you find out?

#10   2006/10/06 10:38PM
    msbobbie50

Hi Chrissi,Thanks for your help I and did write to ABC concerning about that song. As soon as I find out I will post it as soon as I hear from ABC,again Thank You.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/06 10:40PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list