List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Bianca not gay???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bianca not gay???

Started by wishingIwasSam at 2006/10/02 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 06:51AM, Views: 2309, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/11/13 11:17AM
    Re: Bianca not gay???
    cbrady

You see guys she is in love with Maggie, I think she ought to try and win her back. If Bianca really loves Maggie she will do anything to win her back. I would hate to see her with a guy it would ruin who she is on the show. I think who ever said she could be pregnat again has a good idea and the baby is a boy.

#22   2006/11/13 11:19AM
    Qua--

Agreed

But they would either have to have the original actress come back or do a recast

#23   2006/11/14 07:04PM
    babygurl2

Quote Qua--: Agreed

But they would either have to have the original actress come back or do a recast

Omg

#24   2006/11/23 09:34PM
    AMCalltheway

Hook her up with JR and have her pregnant with his kid. That'll give Babe and Krsystal some ammo for their divorces!

#25   2006/11/24 06:49AM
    PattiD

I thought I read here that MAggie may be coming back to Pine Valley to bring closure to her relationship with Bianca. I seriously doubt that the character isn't lesbian. Ir will be interesting where this takes Bianca oncce her & Maggie are truly over. Will she stay in PV, or go back to France? I'm hoping that they develope a storyline to keep Bianca here for awhile. I like the character and think they're ways to give her a better storyline.

#26   2006/12/12 06:54PM
    Allen

Yes I am gay and I love Bianca and her character Please don't have her come straight?!

#27   2006/12/12 09:19PM
    msbobbie50

I've read in the newspaper last week that Zarf is coming to pine valley and he is suppose to get a sex change to be with Bianca. A woman that is.

#28   2006/12/13 05:24AM
    happi

Quote Chrissi: I think it's a bad idea. I can already see my email being overloaded if this happens!!

True, she could be bisexual, she could choose, but if she is gay, I wish they'd let her be gay. My head hurts just thinking about the anger that the fans will feel if this is a storyline!!

i for one would not be upset if they made her straight!i would like her to be with a guy.jmo

#29   2006/12/13 06:25AM
    Clueless

Quote msbobbie50: I've read in the newspaper last week that Zarf is coming to pine valley and he is suppose to get a sex change to be with Bianca. A woman that is.

I think that people are forgetting that Zarf character is going through a transformation. Zarf is a man but he is switching over to become a woman. So technically Bianca will still be in a gay relationship.

#30   2006/12/13 06:51AM
    PattiD

Although Zarf and Bianca appear to be "hitting it off", I just can't see the attraction there. JMO, Zarf is WEIRD plain and simple.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list