List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Bianca not gay???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bianca not gay???

Started by wishingIwasSam at 2006/10/02 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 06:51AM, Views: 2452, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/13 09:52AM
    Re: Bianca not gay???
    soaps4life

I guess it could be interesting if she is not gay or should I say become attracted to a guy. It has happened in real life. I have a friend(girl) that is gay, and she was attracted to a male, messed around with him, got pregnant, had a baby, stayed with him a bit and went back to being with a female, so it can happen. It just may be interesting.

#12   2006/10/16 02:32PM
    Chrissi

Very true, soaps4life. It can happen. People get confused, or they simply can be attracted to both sexes. I'm curious about this storyline.

#13   2006/10/26 12:53AM
    Ms Libra

Quote wishingIwasSam: Did anyone else remember hearing on that soapnet t.v. special that when Bianca comes back, she is staying indefinitely and will have to explain for a breakup or w/e happened with Maggie. She said she might find herself attatched to some "male" character later on. That would be interresting...or not. I liked the idea of her being gay. I know it's a little taboo sometimes, but you don't get too much of that in daytime and it was interresting because women show their affection in different ways, and it was sweeter than other love stories...anyone agree? And b4 you ask, no I'm not gay, I am married with 2 kids! I just like Bianca's character. I grew up with her ya know! (Watching her on t.v.)
    I for one do not agree, but everyone to their own opinion. I hope the writers do write her in as not being gay...but that would make the gay pop. angry I guess, because then it would be like choosing one lifestyle over another. In other words, choosing to be gay or not. Well, that's my opinion. As for women showing their affection in different ways,friendship is more than enough. The same goes for men/men....just my opinion. Just show me a good storyline between a man and a woman, and I will be "happy".

#14   2006/10/26 01:00AM
    Ms Libra

Quote jnrsparrow: I dont understand the comment of "I don't think ABC can do much with Bianca being gay?"...WHAT? I just finally want to see a lesbian character not being in turmoil for her sexual orientation, or having to be sexually assalted by a man to justify things. Bianca's character was refreshing BECAUSE of her strength, her honesty, and her confidence in who she is. That is what I hope to see more of. I think if ABC decides to make her character conflicted with being attracted to a man, I think they are showing their lack of imagination.

What lack of imagination...for one thing I don't think they will change her character..I always heard that if you are gay...you always will be gay, and the Gay Pop. I am sure are watching...they would protest. But, in my opinion, why did they have to make her gay in first place. Such a pretty girl...oh well that's the soaps for ya.

#15   2006/10/26 01:13AM
    Ms Libra

Quote soaps4life: I guess it could be interesting if she is not gay or should I say become attracted to a guy. It has happened in real life. I have a friend(girl) that is gay, and she was attracted to a male, messed around with him, got pregnant, had a baby, stayed with him a bit and went back to being with a female, so it can happen. It just may be interesting.
    In my opinion that just proves what I have always thought...it is a choice....or maybe it is bi-sexual. Then again, what difference does it make...I have my life and they have their's...but, I do prefer watching a man and woman getting together on the screen. As for Bianca, she is a pretty girl, and would look just right with a male. Just my opinion...meaning no harm to anyone.

#16   2006/10/26 10:32AM
    Teritown

I think everyone is way off thinking the BIG story is Bianca is not gay. Maybe....she's pregnant again through insimination via GM and found out he, not a donor, is the rather, so SHE killed Greg Madden! The new baby Binks is pregnant with could be the mystery male character she'll be attached to later on. I like to think out of the box!!

#17   2006/10/26 12:14PM
    allie_colleg...

i don't think so.... but i'd rather that than her not Gay. its insulting to the gay/lesbian people. i feel sorry for them already

#18   2006/11/10 03:43PM
    nyaccent

Quote soaps4life: I guess it could be interesting if she is not gay or should I say become attracted to a guy. It has happened in real life. I have a friend(girl) that is gay, and she was attracted to a male, messed around with him, got pregnant, had a baby, stayed with him a bit and went back to being with a female, so it can happen. It just may be interesting.

I have seen it in reverse where someone has been married for 20 some odd years and then divorces her husband and claims she is gay and moves in with another woman....It happens in real life.....And when I asked her if she ever breaks up with this woman, would she go to another woman or back to a man...she replied she hopes she never has to think about that...So who knows......

As far as the storyline goes I hope that Bianca is gay......and they go in that direction.

#19   2006/11/12 07:23PM
    cbrady

I hope they don't change her at all. Let her stay gay it is her charector is and I like that I have a friend who is a guy and she is the nicest and most careing person who will know. She has dated men before and it just wasn't her, she is a happier person. Bianca is in love with maggie and this brake up is shattering her, please give her a new love that can fill and mend her broken heart.

#20   2006/11/13 10:30AM
    Qua--

You gotta have some sort of depth

That will be interesting to see unfold

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list