List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Bianca not gay???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bianca not gay???

Started by wishingIwasSam at 2006/10/02 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 06:51AM, Views: 2380, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/02 04:24PM
    Bianca not gay???
    wishingIwasSam

Did anyone else remember hearing on that soapnet t.v. special that when Bianca comes back, she is staying indefinitely and will have to explain for a breakup or w/e happened with Maggie. She said she might find herself attatched to some "male" character later on. That would be interresting...or not. I liked the idea of her being gay. I know it's a little taboo sometimes, but you don't get too much of that in daytime and it was interresting because women show their affection in different ways, and it was sweeter than other love stories...anyone agree? And b4 you ask, no I'm not gay, I am married with 2 kids! I just like Bianca's character. I grew up with her ya know! (Watching her on t.v.)

#2   2006/10/03 01:40PM
    Re: Bianca not gay???
    Chrissi

Not gay you say? How is that? I'm curious to find out about this... the impossible!!

#3   2006/10/03 01:54PM
    allie_colleg...

well they say sometime people choose but if ABC did this it'd be akward since binks said 15,000 times 'i was bor this way' and 'i've always liked girls, never guys'....
    remember her with that guy, pretending. she couldn't get thru 1 date with a guy. so now she's changed? how?
    her only experinces with men were her rape! and she DID NOT like that!!!

#4   2006/10/03 02:06PM
    wishingIwasSam

I don't know, but in the interview she was illuding alot to that fact. (That she may fall for a guy)

#5   2006/10/03 04:45PM
    allie_colleg...

if so it is an awful idea.

#6   2006/10/06 06:54AM
    Chrissi

I think it's a bad idea. I can already see my email being overloaded if this happens!!

True, she could be bisexual, she could choose, but if she is gay, I wish they'd let her be gay. My head hurts just thinking about the anger that the fans will feel if this is a storyline!!

#7   2006/10/09 10:10AM
    allie_colleg...

well they say sometime people choose but if ABC did this it'd be akward since binks said 15,000 times 'i was born this way' and 'i've always liked girls, never guys'....
    remember her with that guy, before bianca came out to her mom, pretending. she couldn't get thru 1 date with a guy. so now she's changed? how?
    her only experiences with men were her rape! and she DID NOT like that!!!

#8   2006/10/09 04:51PM
    Chrissi

You posted this twice! LOL

#9   2006/10/09 04:58PM
    jnrsparrow

I dont understand the comment of "I don't think ABC can do much with Bianca being gay?"...WHAT? I just finally want to see a lesbian character not being in turmoil for her sexual orientation, or having to be sexually assalted by a man to justify things. Bianca's character was refreshing BECAUSE of her strength, her honesty, and her confidence in who she is. That is what I hope to see more of. I think if ABC decides to make her character conflicted with being attracted to a man, I think they are showing their lack of imagination.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list