List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: A Naked Natalia (Shannon Kane)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A Naked Natalia (Shannon Kane)

Started by AMC Lifer at 2011/01/11 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2011/01/12 06:04PM, Views: 2400, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/01/11 11:31AM
    A Naked Natalia (Shannon Kane)
    AMC Lifer

I was watching the movie Brooklyn's Finest and I had to do a double-take. I was like "She looks familiar, where did I see her?"...then it dawned on me and I was like "OH MY GAWD!!"

Shannon was playing the part of a hooker and she was on top of Richard Gere's character (naked, moaning, gyrating) calling him papi. The next scene showed Gere's character, in a chair, and Shannon's hooker character..well..umm...in a not-so-favorable position. Yup, I was completely shocked!!

On AMC we see Natalia, as a virgin. And in this movie, it was the total opposite.

I had to double check the movie credits and the AMC cast list/picture...and yes, it was her. Again, I was shocked! It felt SO wrong seeing her that way.

#2   2011/01/11 11:47AM
    Re: A Naked Natalia (Shannon Kane)
    MissChef

Yeah, I saw that. LOL

She played some crack head in another movie I saw. I can't remember the name though. It starred Michael Jai White I think.

#3   2011/01/11 09:51PM
    levann

Shannon Kane is a fine actress and she was great in Brooklyn's Finest. She is a grown woman who is also an actress. She did a nude scene in a movie - so what?

#4   2011/01/11 11:20PM
    Jesse4ever

Quote AMC Lifer: I was watching the movie Brooklyn's Finest and I had to do a double-take. I was like "She looks familiar, where did I see her?"...then it dawned on me and I was like "OH MY GAWD!!"

Shannon was playing the part of a hooker and she was on top of Richard Gere's character (naked, moaning, gyrating) calling him papi. The next scene showed Gere's character, in a chair, and Shannon's hooker character..well..umm...in a not-so-favorable position. Yup, I was completely shocked!!

On AMC we see Natalia, as a virgin. And in this movie, it was the total opposite.

I had to double check the movie credits and the AMC cast list/picture...and yes, it was her. Again, I was shocked! It felt SO wrong seeing her that way.

That's what a good actor does. She wasn't playing Natalia. She was playing a hooker, two totally different characters. Props to SK she owned that role with a realistic portrayal. Its not real its only acting.

#5   2011/01/12 11:11AM
    Zendallalway...

I get where you're coming from AMC Lifer! When you see her as Natalia you think innocent, fiesty, even bitchy maybe but NOT slutty. So to see her slutty would be like OMG!

But yes that's what makes her a great actress that she can bring slutty as well as she brings innocent. She's a wonderful actress. Now if AMC would just give her a decent storyline we the views would have it made!

#6   2011/01/12 12:45PM
    AMC Lifer

Quote Zendallalwaysonly: I get where you're coming from AMC Lifer! When you see her as Natalia you think innocent, fiesty, even bitchy maybe but NOT slutty. So to see her slutty would be like OMG!

But yes that's what makes her a great actress that she can bring slutty as well as she brings innocent. She's a wonderful actress. Now if AMC would just give her a decent storyline we the views would have it made!

Thank you! Finally, finally, finally someone gets what I was trying to say. OK, you did too MissChef

I'm with you regarding the storyline issues. I happen to LOVE the character of Natialia that Shannon plays, it's just that the writers haven't given her the storyline that matches her potential (it's getting a tiny bit better, but it's been crap). It's really a shame cause I believe she can go far on the show. I also like seeing her with Brot, but that's just my opinion (for whatever it's worth).

I thought I saw in the 'Comings & Goings' that Shannon was leaving the show (I could be totally wrong)...Sad, I was really wanting (a better stoyline for her) to see her life blossom. Romance, marriage, career, maybe even children. If she is in fact leaving the show...I wish her all the best of luck in whatever she plans to do next

#7   2011/01/12 04:37PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote AMC Lifer: I was watching the movie Brooklyn's Finest and I had to do a double-take. I was like "She looks familiar, where did I see her?"...then it dawned on me and I was like "OH MY GAWD!!"

well be prepared to be shocked some more because shannon kane is leaving because her film career is taking off lol

#8   2011/01/12 06:04PM
    alissain

More power to her! She got to roll around with Richard Gere too!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list